Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What mag loader for 40 STI

cking

I"m not positive about 40, but without a doubt, the Uplula loader for 38 super, 9mm double stacks, and 45 single stacks. Your only problem may be finding someone who has one for sale :)

Man up dude,. they are easy to load :blink:

+1

I CRINGE when I see some "sissy pants" whip one of those things out on a range, I have all I can do not to "show" them the strength that can be achieve with the thumb and forefinger of "POWER" :rolleyes:

Z,

You are formally invited to come and "Man up" here in UT sometime in January. Matches at 30+- degrees are not necessarily one by the best shooter, but by he who has the best plan for keeping the fingers warm and useable. :P

Edited by smokshwn

+1 on the UPLULA !!!1

Got one two weeks ago. Now at the local match I either have to keep it hidden or I am always looking for it ( everyone seems to like it ).

Good Luck

Man up dude,. they are easy to load :blink:

+1

I CRINGE when I see some "sissy pants" whip one of those things out on a range, I have all I can do not to "show" them the strength that can be achieve with the thumb and forefinger of "POWER" :rolleyes:

+1 :lol: Hand loading mags builds finger strength which leads to an improved grip so I have swore off those things!

Edited by CDRODA396

Jerking off builds hand strength too, but each to there own exercise routine

The STI mags don't seem to be the bear that the para 45 mags are when trying to stuff in that last round.

I'll check out the uplula thanks to those with positive comments.

Z,

You are formally invited to come and "Man up" here in UT sometime in January. Matches at 30+- degrees are not necessarily one by the best shooter, but by he who has the best plan for keeping the fingers warm and useable. :P

I am with Z....but you need to realize that this is a hobby sport...and yes, I am a fair weather shooter..no reason to punish yourself in sub freezing weather just to bust a few caps..sit by the fire, critiquing a gun rag with a cup of coffee...that is what you need to consider in 30 degree weather.. :rolleyes:

Z,

Smokshwn

I will pass on your invite, unless it is a summer match. You see, a very wise man with whom I spent 1000's of hours told me:

"People don't live in cold climates by choice, they are simply victims of circumstance!"

And, I don't own a coat!!! No cold weather for ZH :D

IF your need for a mag loader is for cold weather, yes, I can see the use, otherwise, no I can't. I can get 21 in my .40 mags without a "helper" :D

The best loader for all pistol mags is the UpLULA. It will load 9mm, 38 SC, 40, 45 and anything in between. They are available from Brownells and Dillon. Check Brian's web site and order it from him.

+1, but it doesn't work too good with 45 moonclips.

:)

ETA: Z, if you'll have your kids shooting any time soon, they'll love you more for the UpLula. Also, you'll be glad you bought it because they can fill their own mags. Believe me. ;)

Edited by Nemo

Z,

Smokshwn

I will pass on your invite, unless it is a summer match. You see, a very wise man with whom I spent 1000's of hours told me:

"People don't live in cold climates by choice, they are simply victims of circumstance!"

And, I don't own a coat!!! No cold weather for ZH :D

IF your need for a mag loader is for cold weather, yes, I can see the use, otherwise, no I can't. I can get 21 in my .40 mags without a "helper" :D

Z and TL

No victim of circumstance here, just a big boy that's built like a polar bear :D the winter is the one time of year I am in my natural habitat.

If I was in FL or TX I would simply be a puddle of gravy!

However you guys are always welcome.

+1 on the UPLULA !!!1

Got one two weeks ago. Now at the local match I either have to keep it hidden or I am always looking for it ( everyone seems to like it ).

Good Luck

D...

Do i have the right to call you a pussy at the next match i see you at? :goof:

• 2 weeks later...