Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Surgery Tomorrow

zhunter

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel for ya Z.......Stones are the worst pain I have ever experienced. The only time in my life that I have puked from hurting so bad......

Ahhhhh Hydrocodone..... :blush:

Ohhhhh Darvocet.......... B)

Lithotripsy was the way to go, I thought....until I still had to pass all the particals....

My Doc even said that I could drink all the beer that I wanted, to encourage the particals to come on out......

Been to litho three times this year :( If the last one didn't take, it's time for actual hole punching (lucky me, the #2 option of a camera with a fricken laser beam on top and a retrieval basket-- guess what path that takes to the kidney & back with the frags :o is out).

Load up on the meds... and start early. Once the pain kicks in, they aren't nearly as effective.

Anyone want to bet that Z has his sights on some cute nurse and this is just his way of attracting her attention? :devil:

Load up on the meds... and start early. Once the pain kicks in, they aren't nearly as effective.

Especially true for hydrocodone and the like. Straight morphine or fentanal can take the edge off darn near anything.

Been to litho three times this year :( If the last one didn't take, it's time for actual hole punching (lucky me, the #2 option of a camera with a fricken laser beam on top and a retrieval basket-- guess what path that takes to the kidney & back with the frags :o is out).

The stones I get are too big to pass, hence the surgeries. This one is a 6mm stone. Luckily this one is Litho-able. The last time it was not, so, yeah, I had the scope up the you-konw-what!!! NOT FUN!!!!

Anyone want to bet that Z has his sights on some cute nurse and this is just his way of attracting her attention? :devil:

I am NOT betting on a hot nurse, but I do have a REALLY hot chick taking care of me tonight, but, she also happens to be my ex-wife, so there will likely not be any hanky-panky :( Not that it won't cross my mind of course, especially on hydrocodin :)

Ouch, I wince every time someone brings up the subject. Hope all goes well.

After one very small, but painful case of stones I determined to drink a health amount of water each day and cut down on sodas etc. No problems since. Too much calcium in the diet can be a culprit also.

Glad you made it back OK, dude ;)

Yeah, I am back, but getting yelled at for not being in bed at this exact moment!!!

Not allowed to drive for 2 days. Peeing in a jug and then straining to catch the stones for analysis. All in all, not bad. I will soare the weak of heart of the other details.