Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

College Football 2007

Middle Man

+1

Traveling to Arkansas, LSU, Florida and Georgia would be tough on anybody.

Hard to image going through that gauntlet unscathed.

Oh well, I can hope.

One thing in our favor.

Auburn is at it's best when they get no respect.

War Eagle.

Unfortunately, I think USC will be the Champion.

I think it will be a least two more years for USC to take the national championship. We still have some building to do.........University of South Carolina.... :goof:

Well I've got my (Trojan) horse in the race. This year should be pretty interesting. For the title, it's a 3.5 horse race between USC, LSU and probably Michigan with Florida filling the half role.

USC has the #2 recruiting class in the country, probably the top defensive front in college football and a ton of talent, including probably the second best QB in college football, returning. Running back will be by committee and even though they lost the #1 receiving combo to the draft, there are players with big game experience ready to step in.

LSU is always fierce on offense and their defense is second to none especially with big #72 killin' everything that comes his way. Figure that they're a guaranteed in for the SEC title game and my pick to win the conference.

Michigan lost it's receivers but return the top runner and probably top true QB in the country. As always the Big-10 goes through Ann Arbor with Ohio State having to re-tool for a lot of losses to graduation and the draft. However, it'll be a fight as always. The good news for both the USC and Michigan faithful is that Notre Dame will probably open the season at least 0-3 and possibly 0-4. For all the Michigan faithful that want to talk trash (Chris Keen), let's just set a goal for you guys not to lose your 4th Rose Bowl in a row.

Fun teams to watch this year will be Florida, Boise State, Virgina Tech, Arkansas, Fresno State and Ohio State.

Rich

I'm not sure I can really even believe it would happen this year but I gotta pull for my home state and my alma mater......the Large Orange................. the VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!

As long as you have Phil Fulmer, the rest of the SEC is safe!!!

You have forgotten our National Title a few years ago....with Phil Fulmer. Yea yea...I know what FL has done. I am not a FL fan because of the SEC rivalry with them but I do love the SEC! I'll always pull for the SEC against any non-SEC team.

:P

My favorite 1 of the 4 seasons ............ FOOTBALL season!

449.jpg

I KNEW there was something I just didn't like about you!!! :P:P:P

Even though my Buckeyes lost their Heisman winning QB, and a lot of our awesome receiving talent, as long as Meeeeechigan hangs in there with Loyd Carr (please, PLEASE don't let them fire him), my BUCKEYES will be looking good in November!! Can't wait.... see ya in Ann Arbor... ;)

:P
My favorite 1 of the 4 seasons ............ FOOTBALL season!

449.jpg

I KNEW there was something I just didn't like about you!!! :P:P:P

Even though my Buckeyes lost their Heisman winning QB, and a lot of our awesome receiving talent, as long as Meeeeechigan hangs in there with Loyd Carr (please, PLEASE don't let them fire him), my BUCKEYES will be looking good in November!! Can't wait.... see ya in Ann Arbor... ;)

Please read carefully!!!

deargod.jpg

My avatar says it all.

03_fb_cover_640x480.jpg

I heard some where that Texas has the 3rd easiest schedule in the country. Not sure if that is true or not. I think we make it to a BCS game but I think we lost to many starters this year (13) to have a serious shot.

Looking for 12-1 or 11-2 season and at least a Big 12 Championship.

Edited by Brazos SC Shooter