• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still trying to get over FRODOS FEET :P

JIm :lol:

It's a Spanish thing.

BTW-My invitation is still open. I'll be at Circleville next Saturday, and Area 8 that afternoon and Sunday.

I am still trying to get over FRODOS FEET :P

JIm :lol:

It's a Spanish thing.

BTW-My invitation is still open. I'll be at Circleville next Saturday, and Area 8 that afternoon and Sunday.

If I (a lowly B class shooter) was in your area I would take up your challenge...I get luckey now and again :D

Jim :lol:

My father in law jsut returned from florida sporting a pair. He's a pretty curmodgeony guy, and his statement was basically "I know they look stupid, but they are really comfortable."

Since they seem to top out at 13, I'll never know.

The crocs are the in thing for the northerners to wear on vacation in Florida.

Plaid bermuda shorts with a striped shirt, black knee high socks with crocs. The more colors they can mix the better. Straw hat with camera hanging around the neck. Go to Disney, Epcot etc and see for yourself.

I am not a fan at all. I have just recently began wearing sandals (it's hot in NC) as my main footwear. I used to believe that you always had to have fighting footwear (mountin boot style) on your feet, in case something happened. I do own cowboy boots, sneakers, mountain boots and a plethora of combat boots.

I will not now, and not ever wear a pair of crocks, clogs or anything of the sort!

Half the surgeons and OR nurses in the country wear them in surgery. Mostly with paper shoe covers over them. On hard floors they do save your

feet and legs. If they get soiled or bloody, just throw them in the scrub sink and they clean up like new (less germ spread). After 50 years of

cowboy boots and tennies only, I have a hard time thinking of giving up my Nike's.

Okay, I say they are fine for women to wear. But there is just something about seeing a grown man or a little boy wear a pair of crocs that gets under my skin.

crocs.jpg

Men? Heck no!

Boys? No!

What say you?

They remind me of the metrosexual episode on South Park.

I do have a neighbor lady who insisted on buying a pair of these for not only her Fireman husband, but her 3 year old son too. Talk about the pussification of America!

No, the husband doesn't wear his outside the house, I don't know if he wear them inside.

My wife is attending nursing school, and she wear something similar (but cost much more and only available from Germany) but even she won't buy the candy colored crap!

I have a pair of leather FinnComfort sandals (from Germany) that I've had for nearly 5 years. Velcro closures, high quality workmanship, interchangeable sole inserts (they come with two sets). I bought one additional set of inserts and the total came to about $225 the pair. They seem like they're going to last forever, though, I've worn them in all seasons. The Velcro closures make them infinitely adjustable. B)

Obviously Crocs are cheaper, but I still don't see myself wearing rubber feet. <_<