Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

American Made

For those that are willing to pay the price the SV Infinity is 100% USA made and machined from billet right in Texas. Even the small cast parts that many companies import, SV machines them in-house. They even make their own barrels in-house. The pistols are not cheap but they ARE works of art.

TSS = Triangle Shooting Sports in Corpus Christi, TX, run by Benny Hill. Benny machines some of his own parts. Seems like whenever I call TSS, Larry answers the phone. I think Merlin answered once.

Lee

I have a les baer in hard chrome from the factory. You will need 500 rounds min. to get it to where you can rack it by hand without having to shoot it dry! It is by far the tightest and smoothest slide to frame fit of any of my guns. In blue I think they offer the best for the cheapest price.

I have a les baer in hard chrome from the factory. You will need 500 rounds min. to get it to where you can rack it by hand without having to shoot it dry! It is by far the tightest and smoothest slide to frame fit of any of my guns. In blue I think they offer the best for the cheapest price.

Don't let the price fool you. When you make your own parts, you can have a great gun and not have to shell out $2000+ for it.

All the old old colts ..are apple pie :cheers:

Jim

Thought Colt recently moved their production line to Canada? Its still "America" as in North America, but I think the idea was Made in USA?