Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Looks for range under picture

Rather than wait for 2000 posts before we can change our titles, I think it would be fun if we could not change our own but we could change other peoples titles.... :rolleyes:

520 posts until I can change mine <_<

Edited by BritinUSA

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rather than wait for 2000 posts before we can change our titles, I think it would be fun if we could not change our own but we could change other peoples titles.... :rolleyes:

Good idea, though I will probably be dust by the time I reach my 2000th post. :(

I wasn't planning on changing my member title, (burned out kinda describes me right now) but if I were, I don't see a choice in "My Controls" to do so. Is is because I haven't paid for my secret decoder ring yet? :lol:

dj

Read again, my friend.

It's 3,000. . . . . . . .not 2,000. :(

So you're only 1,520 posts away from stardom!

You cannot change your own Member Title until your post count reaches 2000. At which time an option will appear in “My Controls.”

I dunno...I thought it was 3K as well but over in the FAQ it says 2k.

Read again, my friend.

It's 3,000. . . . . . . .not 2,000. :(

So you're only 1,520 posts away from stardom!

1520 posts from stardom.

That sounds like a pretty good title right there!

I like when mods give ya one... it's like a right of passage that says you've been accepted. :) Besides, some of them are hilarious... as in Krispy. :P Sorry Keen, but that one makes me smile... esp since you gave the back story on it. ;)

Edited by JThompson

You cannot change your own Member Title until your post count reaches 2000. At which time an option will appear in “My Controls.”

I'm guessing 2k is a misprint since I don't have the option in my control panel.

But one of these days....

The idea that only mods can change it is sorta cool.

the other thing is, it would be nice if say someone caught something you said, they could post a poll to get it changed. Imagine someone catching one of those really bad statements and making it stay stuck there.

Hmmmm...I wonder what happend there. B)

This has got to be the silliest thread on the forum right now ...... :)

Just say something catchy and Presto-Chango ........ you're nickname is cool again! B)

I was thinking the same thing! The only reason I am posting now is to see if I got a new one.

TG

This has got to be the silliest thread on the forum right now ...... :)

Just say something catchy and Presto-Chango ........ you're nickname is cool again! B)

I was thinking the same thing! The only reason I am posting now is to see if I got a new one.

TG

Nope...still the same. The least they could do is make it a statement instead of a question!

TG

I like when mods give ya one... it's like a right of passage that says you've been accepted. :) Besides, some of them are hilarious... as in Krispy. :P Sorry Keen, but that one makes me smile... esp since you gave the back story on it. ;)

hmm.. i gave him that name. :lol:

lynn