Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A few forum members in the Top 10!

BigDave

I wonder if I can get on the list by next week...

Flex,

Victory is just an e-mail away. It's gonna have to be a tough mofo of an e-mail but you can do it. Actually, you're the one Steve A would like to be with when he gets into a bar fight! I know you can!

GO FLEX!

:)

ETA: USA took the Top-8! :o Are we good or what? GO USA!!

Edited by Nemo

If this were anyone other than a member of the world body's leadership, let alone the General Secretary, I'd have a big gut laugh about it.

By the way, who are the chairpersons of the IPSC Rifle, Handgun and Shotgun rules committees?

I looked through the rest of the website. And, well, sometimes words cannot describe my feelings as well as a picture:

stfu.jpg

Wow, that one made it by the license plate censors.

Bill

BTW, good job to all our top 10. Excellent showing for the good old USA garnering all of the top slots.

If this were anyone other than a member of the world body's leadership, let alone the General Secretary, I'd have a big gut laugh about it.

By the way, who are the chairpersons of the IPSC Rifle, Handgun and Shotgun rules committees?

Larry, Curly and Moe? :blink:

Larry, Curly and Moe? :blink:

Yeah. I'm wondering if that is an inside joke or a few jabs.

Jeez guys! People here and at other forums are allowed to post nasty things about him on a regular basis and nobody stops them, so how can anyone take the high road now? If you dish it out you gotta expect to get some back!

:lol:

Jeez guys! People here and at other forums are allowed to post nasty things about him on a regular basis and nobody stops them, so how can anyone take the high road now? If you dish it out you gotta expect to get some back!

:lol:

Sorry, but, no. Taking heat is an occupational hazard when you are in a leadership position. Those are the rules and I didn't write them.

I wonder if I can get on the list by next week...

Flex,

Victory is just an e-mail away. It's gonna have to be a tough mofo of an e-mail but you can do it. Actually, you're the one Steve A would like to be with when he gets into a bar fight! I know you can!

GO FLEX!

:)

ETA: USA took the Top-8! :o Are we good or what? GO USA!!

Email... nah...

I think I might being seeing him live and in person from tomorrow until Sunday.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I just talke to the Big Purple Rhino on the phone regarding this list. I was wondering if everyone on the list is like him.? They have managed to invoke the wrath of someone living half way around the world without having ever seen him in person.

Jim Norman seems to be in class all by himself though.

There is some funny stuff on that website.

After looking over Vince Pinto's site.. 2 things strike me.

Why does he have such a hard on for the classic target, and what about the upside down target things warrents the thesis paper that he wrote about it.

Can someone enlighten me?

Can someone enlighten me?

We really don't need to get much deeper into this than we have already.

I would be happy to tell you over some beers though. And, since you don't drink...I'll have your's too. :)