Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A couple stages have a line connecting a popper to a port in a wall with an arrow, do those poppers activate a window to open or something?

A couple stages have a line connecting a popper to a port in a wall with an arrow, do those poppers activate a window to open or something?

I saw that; usually they tell you what activates a mover in the stage description.

I believe they show line of sight, one popper array can be seen from one port and the other from another port.

All comstock except one. CM8-03

It looks like there are a couple of stages that the windows close after you shoot the steel?? Does that make them dissapering targets then? Or am I all screwed up on this and not looking at the stage right??? I am refering to stage 8 Sight or Flight and stage 3.

It looks like there are a couple of stages that the windows close after you shoot the steel?? Does that make them dissapering targets then? Or am I all screwed up on this and not looking at the stage right??? I am refering to stage 8 Sight or Flight and stage 3.

Post #6 on this thread might shed some light on that (from the Match Boss).

And which classifier do you think we're going to shoot the living hell out of at every match for the next month and a half??? :wacko:

And which classifier do you think we're going to shoot the living hell out of at every match for the next month and a half??? :wacko:

Except you will have to do it at 14k feet in order to emulate the effect(s)..... :D

Except you will have to do it at 14k feet in order to emulate the effect(s)..... :D

How about sprinting a mile first?? Should be about out of breath in a similar way, no??? :lol:

thanks for the one stage with all the head shots, troy.

you are a sadist!;)

Sadistic, yes. But, is it worse for the shooters or the RO's who have to change targets every squad?

Looks like fun... :)

Stage 5 has a title of 2004 Open Nationals... Should that be 2007 ?

Do I win a prize ? B)

Hmmm, time travel in a stage? That could be a problem. If the timer runs backwards, then the HF will be negative and you will give up more stage points the better you do. They may need to re-think this one...

Sorry, but I was incorrect! I forgot that the HHF for the stage will be negative also so the ratio will positive yielding positive stage points. Boy this scoring thing is tricky...

Looks to be very challenging. Like the website said

we'll see some tweaks come game time. I'm ready to

do this. How 'bout you?

Jim

Do I win a prize ? B)

Hmmm, time travel in a stage? That could be a problem. If the timer runs backwards, then the HF will be negative and you will give up more stage points the better you do. They may need to re-think this one...

Sorry, but I was incorrect! I forgot that the HHF for the stage will be negative also so the ratio will positive yielding positive stage points. Boy this scoring thing is tricky...

Gives new meaning to the -"Win before you shoot the match" -thing.

Do I win a prize ? B)

Anyone who's been there already care to share how the time travel thing works? And, how was the weather?

Do I win a prize ? B)

Anyone who's been there already care to share how the time travel thing works? And, how was the weather?

Time travel works = (By focusing on the moment) - the past improves ;)