• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Manny & Dave:

MannyDave.jpg

More to come...

-Chet

That is me in the background, wearing the blue shirt... Kick ass... I am in a picture with Manny and Dave!

Also, the young guy in the black shirt in the background is Nick Neel, a 14yr old who can not only smoke half the shooters there, but he was the RO for stage 4.

Texicans STICK at posting pics and video compared to Floridians :angry:

I am a visual guy, I want pics and vids!!!!!

Get with it!!

Do we need to send Sharyn over there to kick yer butts and show ya how to do it????

YOU guys whet our appetite with two photos and one video, that ain't gonna cut it!!!

Edited by zhunter

Here's some hat cam footage from today's stages:

Nice lookin' stuff, Chet :D Love that fireball... "Was that 3N38???" :D

Also, the young guy in the black shirt in the background is Nick Neel, a 14yr old who can not only smoke half the shooters there, but he was the RO for stage 4.

I worked stage 4 over the weekend. You should have seen Nick on Saturday, when he was "hopped up on goofballs" (3 boxes of Skittles and a bottle of Vault) <_<

:lol: You guys need to lean on his old man to just up and buy him a racegun... so he'll stop drooling on mine :D Nick was a hoot, though - and a good RO, which was a surprise to more than a few people, I think... they don't expect that out of a 14 year old guy... ;)

So, come to the match and see it firsthand..... <_<;):)

I was too busy shooting on a 5 man squad to be able to take any pics this year... and, of course, RO'ing the weekend means no pics, either... ;)

Nick was a hoot, though - and a good RO, which was a surprise to more than a few people, I think... they don't expect that out of a 14 year old guy... ;)

Color me guilty.

He was totally cool, though. And a good R.O.. B)

-Chet

Texicans STICK at posting pics and video compared to Floridians :angry:

Get with it!!

We charge ya $16.25 to see it all. B)

Here's high(er) res of all nine stages from 2007 DTC that I have (three stages were either not filmed or not saved on my hat cam).

2007 DTC Hat Cam Footage (17.3 MB QuickTime 7.1.5 file)

-Chet

Edited by DJPoLo

Here is a video that is a must see. Its a Video of Manny Bragg shooting "I wanna go Fast" Its a 22 round stage, in which most of the limited shooters had to do a reload, but he had a 21 round mag plus one in the pipe, but anyways he shoots the stage, and his reaction is priceless.

Dave Sevigny tells him "thats what he gets for not reloading"

enjoy

Sean Gaines

Manny_Bragg_I_wanna_go_Fast.wmv

Edited by PAPER KILLER

hmmm where'd he get that mag? B)

sssssssssssssssssssssssssexy. ;)

I used mine to skip-a-load once this weekend. I was going to load, there was a small steel out there, but I was taunted by a Para guy; :rolleyes: thus no load.

I won the stage (at our local) over the open guys too. B)

Not very often, but once in a while it'll matter.

Edited by dirtypool40

Here is a video that is a must see. Its a Video of Manny Bragg shooting "I wanna go Fast" Its a 22 round stage, in which most of the limited shooters had to do a reload, but he had a 21 round mag plus one in the pipe, but anyways he shoots it without doing a reload and this is the result

enjoy

Sean Gaines

:lol: That reaction is hilarious.

Here is a video that is a must see. Its a Video of Manny Bragg shooting "I wanna go Fast"

A funny thing about that run is that I filmed an interview with him just moments before he shot that stage and he explained exactly how he was going to shoot it (which was slightly different from the others in his squad) and why.

Then, once the buzzer went off, his plan changed and he shot it in the same order as Dave X3 and Alan (except I don't think they tagged a no-shoot) :P

Manny still took 3rd on that stage, though. B)

-Chet

It could be called "the Manny Two step" That close tight head shot. after hosing gave quite a few people fits

Yeah... like me... :lol: when I yanked the trigger on the 2nd shot on it, and cut the perf on the border of the no shoot.... <_< I did my own "unhappy dance" complete with lyrics.... I'm sure Sean has that on tape, too.... <_<

:lol:

It could be called "the Manny Two step" That close tight head shot. after hosing gave quite a few people fits

Yeah... like me... :lol: when I yanked the trigger on the 2nd shot on it, and cut the perf on the border of the no shoot.... <_< I did my own "unhappy dance" complete with lyrics.... I'm sure Sean has that on tape, too.... <_<

:lol:

Actually the begining of the video shows your "A" hit and no shoot, then goes into Manny shooting the stage.