Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Lets See Your Shotguns

Sunuva

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's some of the shotguns that I've been playing around with lately. My left shoulder has not been working well for a little over a year. So I've been trying to find a pump shotgun that will work for me. And just in case I can't, I've also been buying some auto's.

Top gun is an old Win M12 Riot that I've had for awhile.

Blonde stocked gun is an old 121M1 that I've also had since the early 80s. The stock is Myrtlewood.

Next is a Benelli Nova.

White camo is Benelli Super Nova. It is a little shorter and lighter than the Nova.

Below the Super Nova is a Winchester SX2 Practical. I'll probably use it instead of the M1 Benelli for tactical class.

One up from bottom is a Benelli M2 that will be turned into an open gun.

Bottom is Winchester 1300 with 22 inch barrel. This so far seems the best for my shoulder.

Not pictured are a Remington 870 and a Browning BPS. I like the BPS but it only holds 4 shells and I haven't found a mag extension tube for it yet. The 870 is not too bad, but only holds 6 and I like the 1300 better anyway.

post-6529-1175403554.jpg

post-2749-1176072301.jpgpost-2749-1176072328.jpgI have gone over to the dark side.......this is a work in progress, just got it on Wednesday. Had it in the mill yesterday. You can guess whose tube (10 +1 total) and charge handle it is.

Like I say, a work in progress, still have to make the 6 and 8 shot loader tubes :D , bracket and speed chute.

So far works like a champ.......and it is.....a 20 gauge, I am so far to the dark side, I can't see light any more.

The jury is out on the optics, however, it comes up great and I will not need a cheek piece (it looks higher than it really is).....whether or not it holds zero is another story, so far after 30 slugs, it is deadly at 50 yards.

Tim

Edited by TRUBL

hi,,I prefer a standard stock over all the rest,,its just so natural of a fit and feel,makes for a neater sleeker weapon all the way around,,,,the weapons you see are years of OT,,,thanks see ya :)

post-2749-1177504547.jpg

All done......Now I have to practice with the 6 and 8 round loader tubes.

The 'Barska' optics seem to hold zero......so far (jury is still out, hope it works)

Holds 10 in the tube, 1 on the carrier and 1 in the chamber.

Yep, still a 20 gauge.

Had to powder coat the parts in Nordic Components Blue for obvious reasons :)

Edited by TRUBL

• 2 months later...

And to add to the Benelli M2 20 ga. pictorial-

I offer the Limited/Tactical version-24" barrel M2 w/ 6 round extension from Nordic Components. The extension matches the barrel perfectly. This is the slickest, fastest and (best looking IMHO) shotgun I have ever built. Recoil-ha! none, nada.

Simple, yet elegant-incredibly effective. Oh damn I love this gun.

post-55-1184034874.jpg

post-55-1184034890.jpg

post-55-1184035000.jpg

Here are my shotties...trying to decide between the M2 and 1100CM which to convert into an open gun. What do you guys think?

I'm leaning towards the 1100CM and thinking of replacing it with a 26" barrel and Nordic +6 tube.

post-3273-1184041291.jpg

Here are my shotties...trying to decide between the M2 and 1100CM which to convert into an open gun. What do you guys think?

I'm leaning towards the 1100CM and thinking of replacing it with a 26" barrel and Nordic +6 tube.

I am trying to find the benelli +6 and i can't find it anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know a place to get it from?

I am trying to find the benelli +6 and i can't find it anywhere on the internet. Does anyone know a place to get it from?

Try contacting TRUBL and special order one with a +6 tube.

post-2749-1177504547.jpg

All done......Now I have to practice with the 6 and 8 round loader tubes.

The 'Barska' optics seem to hold zero......so far (jury is still out, hope it works)

Holds 10 in the tube, 1 on the carrier and 1 in the chamber.

Yep, still a 20 gauge.

Had to powder coat the parts in Nordic Components Blue for obvious reasons :)

Nice looking gear Tim, 20 gauge is the only way to go for me...and I love that blue! :wub:

Got all the bugs worked out and trashed out the POS barska for a Tasco PDP3 comp that has been 'bullet proofed'.

Also, switched out the tube for a +9 and now my little M2 20 gauge can start a stage with 14 rounds ready to go.

The target is from 50yds and I ended up doing 3 like that, I'd say she is ready for what ever I can do (which if I would ever practice, I might do ok at a match).

It did'nt do to bad on birds either.

post-2749-1184537870.jpg

post-2749-1184537856.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
DSC_7533.jpg

For active use 19+1 Saiga and whenever feeling lazy to reload long-mags I prefer these Browning Golds. ;)

twin.jpg

-JamShot

That is easily the most evil shotgun ever posted on be.com! 19+1?!?! Thanks for the pic.

• 2 weeks later...