Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 8 Championship

Ron Francisco, his wife Megan and Scott Warren on your squad. You are in for a real treat. Ron is blazing fast and a hell of a nice guy.

Don't let Megan fool you either. Sharp A class open shooter, that girl. :)

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the last minute, I'm bailing out of the match. One of our children had surgery on Tuesday. I'm staying home to take care of him and keep his brother out of his hair. Looks like a great match!! Hope to see everyone at the next one.

At the last minute, I'm bailing out of the match. One of our children had surgery on Tuesday. I'm staying home to take care of him and keep his brother out of his hair. Looks like a great match!! Hope to see everyone at the next one.

sorry to hear that hope he recovers soon...

sorry to hear that hope he recovers soon...

+1

Bummer Kirk, Here is to a fast recovery.

Take care and we will see you in '08 at the Area 8

Alan

Sorry you're gonna miss it. Hope the kid bounces back soon.

Angel

I just looked at the diagram for that stage on the USPSA site.

Hmmmm.

I should be at the range sometime tomorrow to ensure my stage is good to go. I'll give that a look and bring up any concerns. I'm sure it will get worked out/clarified.

Stage 11 WTF?????????

Just like the stage description and the round cound says. Best 2 on T1-T6 and best 6 on T7. They do not stipulate how you engage which target with how many hits, just how many hits need to count on each target in the end.

Hey guys- Thanks for the kind words! Everything went better than we ever could have imagined. I contacted George today and pulled out of the match. I'm not sure how these things work, but there should be an open slot for Friday.

Have fun!!

im bailing out also due to personal reasons( too bad no refund) anyone who wants the slot can contact George ...enjoy guys :cheers:

Bummer ogiebb,

Alan

thanks Alan yeah its a real bummer...but hey there's always next year

it was nice to meet you at summer blast :cheers:

Hey guys- Thanks for the kind words! Everything went better than we ever could have imagined. I contacted George today and pulled out of the match. I'm not sure how these things work, but there should be an open slot for Friday.

Have fun!!

A8 in '08 has a certain ring to it