Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Nationals

Patrick Sweeney

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope the Rolling Thunder of the Revolvelero's in Squad 9 & 10 don't upset the Limited Super Squad 8!

Front Sight, Roll the Trigger

Be one with the course, hmmmmmmmmmm!

Man I get to rub elbows with and watch:

JM

Danbagger

Dr. Dremel

Mr. Bucket

El Conquistador and his trusty side kick, Luke

I can count to 6 John

Quiet Keith

the grizzled guy with the camera

and I get to meet Phil

Great times :cheers:

Does anyone remember rule 6.5.3 -

At a level 2 match or above, the competitor with the lowest class as of the first day of the match shall bring to the other higher classed competitors on his or her squad liquid refreshment. The bringing of liquid refreshment shall not be limited to the match and range but also at the hotel and or any bar that the higher classed competitors might be patronizing while the match is in progress or one week before or after said match has begun or is completed. If the higher classed competitors have scored hot chicks (see appendix A) then the lowest classed competitor must provide the liquid refreshment for the dates of the higher classed until they pass out then he or she is required to transport the aforementioned date back to the hotel room of the higher classed competitor then go sleep in the car. Liquid refreshment shall be but is not limited to: Beer, Light Beer, Dark Beer, Bottled Beer, Canned Beer, or Draft Beer. If Beer is not allowed or available (such as at the range), any other cold beverage will be deemed adequate only until Beer is allowed or available.

Appendix A

Any chick deemed to be a Hot Chick by the higher classed competitor is in fact a hot chick and no matter how much liquid refreshment has been consumed the lower class competitor shall not argue the point with the higher classed competitor. If the hot chick turns out to be in fact not a hot chick the next day, the lower classed competitor or any other higher classed competitor shall not make mention of the aforementioned chick or be disciplined under rule 10.6.1.

At a level 2 match or above, the competitor with the lowest class as of the first day of the match shall bring to the other higher classed competitors on his or her squad liquid refreshment. The bringing of liquid refreshment shall not be limited to the match and range but also at the hotel and or any bar that the higher classed competitors might be patronizing while the match is in progress or one week before or after said match has begun or is completed. If the higher classed competitors have scored hot chicks (see appendix A) then the lowest classed competitor must provide the liquid refreshment for the dates of the higher classed until they pass out then he or she is required to transport the aforementioned date back to the hotel room of the higher classed competitor then go sleep in the car. Liquid refreshment shall be but is not limited to: Beer, Light Beer, Dark Beer, Bottled Beer, Canned Beer, or Draft Beer. If Beer is not allowed or available (such as at the range), any other cold beverage will be deemed adequate only until Beer is allowed or available.

Appendix A

Any chick deemed to be a Hot Chick by the higher classed competitor is in fact a hot chick and no matter how much liquid refreshment has been consumed the lower class competitor shall not argue the point with the higher classed competitor. If the hot chick turns out to be in fact not a hot chick the next day, the lower classed competitor or any other higher classed competitor shall not make mention of the aforementioned chick or be disciplined under rule 10.6.1.

You should also mention the rules regarding squib loads and range equipment failure and the responsibilities of the aforementioned competitors with that regard.

Appendix A

And *that* would certainly be considered a *classifier* post if I ever saw one. I don't even think it would take four of them to award your initial class.

So what say ye crew? Are one of you capable of making a lower class posting than this? Or shall we decide "No Contest" and award the crown of "competitor with lowest class as of the first day of the match" to none other than the cliffmeister himself?? :goof:

Appendix A

And *that* would certainly be considered a *classifier* post if I ever saw one. I don't even think it would take four of them to award your initial class.

So what say ye crew? Are one of you capable of making a lower class posting than this? Or shall we decide "No Contest" and award the crown of "competitor with lowest class as of the first day of the match" to none other than the cliffmeister himself?? :goof:

Aye! Aye! Cliff has my vote.

Ken,

It looks like you, Tom, and I are back at it again, along with some new faces. We get to have the great and powerful R. Perdue, and Nelson to help us along.

I know your memory is fading but we finished on the chrono last year, not started. If you recall I was able to dazzle them with my full power factory ammo at the very last. Then we all went over and took a squad picture.

I bring up the picture because the guy who took our picture didn't get mine to work. Apparently the trigger pull was too great on the camera (probably a bottom feeder) and he didn't actually take a picture. Did anyone else from that squad get one that came out?

See you guys Saturday night.

Ken,

It looks like you, Tom, and I are back at it again, along with some new faces. We get to have the great and powerful R. Perdue, and Nelson to help us along.

I know your memory is fading but we finished on the chrono last year, not started. If you recall I was able to dazzle them with my full power factory ammo at the very last. Then we all went over and took a squad picture.

I bring up the picture because the guy who took our picture didn't get mine to work. Apparently the trigger pull was too great on the camera (probably a bottom feeder) and he didn't actually take a picture. Did anyone else from that squad get one that came out?

I don't think I saw another picture. We should try to do better this year.

I'll trust your memory and conclude I must be thinking of '05. The mind is a terrible thing. Perhaps I've got the old schedule stashed somewhere I can dig it out.

Wasn't 2005 the last year Rudy W. shot with us? Wait, you didn't shoot with us in 2005, did you?

Has Tom said anything about "Loctite"? I can bring some if he needs it...

I just hope the Rolling Thunder of the Revolvelero's in Squad 9 & 10 don't upset the Limited Super Squad 8!

According to the schedule, we're actually ahead of the Limited Super Squad. Which is a wonderful thing. With every one of them playing 5 minutes of pocket pool every time they get the LAMR command, those guys take frickin' forever. Bet we'll be three stages ahead of them by the end of each day!

Appendix A

Please don't confuse "lower" class with "No class."

(I was actually enjoying Cliff's post about the beverages and was tempted to add "the way some of the Revo guys drink, you were going to run some poor newbie to death". . .the rapid slide occurred when he attempted to explain the Hot Chick concept -- a 'No class' performance if I ever saw one)

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

With every one of them playing 5 minutes of pocket pool every time they get the LAMR command, those guys take frickin' forever.

that's funny.......and true

I remember the IRC and how long it took between stages, then i heard it was the Cliff Walsh Fan Club causing the delay, they wanted to see their leader...we took a photo of them waiting for "silver bullet" (light) to streak by.

michaels

post-2600-1189130907.jpg

Appendix A

I have not met the "cliffmeister" personnally, but based on his posts here, HE GETS MY VOTE! :lol:

Ken,

I think it would be great if we could get a pic of all the wheel-gunners before it is all over. i got a camera if someone will get everyone together.

Ken,

I think it would be great if we could get a pic of all the wheel-gunners before it is all over. i got a camera if someone will get everyone together.

Tried that last year. Like herding cats.

Would really be cool.

Well Cliff's fan club are of National Stature, and they kept their clothes on. I was a little worried, but braved the opening anyway.

We are a Stage ahead of them, but they will shoot at the same time. But then the last time I "listened" to Manny's cadence I shot really fast, had a good sight picture, and pulled 1/2 the shots off target. The rest of the match I smoked thru well with nary a bobble. Hope I learn from that! DON'T watch JM!

Just thought of something,

Mike you DID request a room away from Danbagger, his dryfiring may really confuse me!

Edited by pskys2

Mike you DID request a room away from Danbagger, his dryfiring may really confuse me!

You have 3 states between us now Dave..........Come Saturday, as I inch my way toward Tulsa, you'll all fall under the spell of the "Dry fire demon"........ :bow::o

I'm actually more worried about being stuck in a room below J -Bag, who will undoubtedly be running back and forth half the night "depositing" his dummy briefcase above our heads. ;)

Since we shoot that one on Sunday, and I won't be there til then, I won't have to worry much about the pitter patter of JB's feet. Any playgrounds with teeter totters near the Hotel?