Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ohio Section Championship - 2007

Sorry folks...I'll get the apps out today or tomorrow. I've been busting my hump on our new house this past week or two. ugh. (I thought I knew the difference between gardening and landscaping. ...I was wrong.)

Just to recap. The match is on for the Circleville club on the first weekend of September (Labor Day weekend). If you've been before...most everything will be the same. It's working pretty well...so I'll try not to 'fix' anything. :)

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its cool flex, Im really looking forward to the match.

I would love to work the match, please keep me in mind if you need any more RO's

Thanks Robert.

Or more Man-Servants. I gotta re-up ;)

• 1 month later...

I just posted the same question on the Kentucky match but no one has posted anything here for a while. Has anything changed here? Is all the info the same? I don't want to mail a check to the wrong place and will this match be listed on the USPSA web site?

It's all good. The match will rock and roll.

(your friendly neighborhood Match Director is running around...having just sold one house and trying to get into the new house...)

The apps and checks are going to the club PO Box...no worries there.

Get you Alpha shooting ammo loaded up !!!

Hi Kyle. Is there a deadline to send in the registration by? I'm really new to this whole USPSA shooting thing and I'm also in the process of remodeling a house to get ready to move into.

Hi Kyle. Is there a deadline to send in the registration by? I'm really new to this whole USPSA shooting thing and I'm also in the process of remodeling a house to get ready to move into.

I can't answer for Kyle, but registration usually runs until the match date, or the match is full. For sectionals you can usually wait until a few weeks before and still get in.

H.

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure what the official match hotel will be, but there is an amazing Holiday Inn Express 10 minutes from the range:

Link

I'm looking forward to seeing our southern brothers and sisters come up to Ohio for this match!

(Mark, looking at you and your posse!)

Not sure what the official match hotel will be, but there is an amazing Holiday Inn Express 10 minutes from the range:

Link

I'm looking forward to seeing our southern brothers and sisters come up to Ohio for this match!

(Mark, looking at you and your posse!)

Me and Want2race will be there. I'm sure some of the other Lexington Mafia will be there as well.

Holiday Inn and Knights Inn are showing no room at the inn.... :angry2:

Just reserved mine

There are currently no rooms available at this property for the dates and other criteria you selected. Please change your dates and criteria and try again, or select a different property. Knights Inn

guess I'll have to call since the online service shows nada.

Holiday Inn and Knights Inn are showing no room at the inn.... :angry2:

Just reserved mine

There are currently no rooms available at this property for the dates and other criteria you selected. Please change your dates and criteria and try again, or select a different property. Knights Inn

guess I'll have to call since the online service shows nada.

Vince

After suffering through potential drivebys and crazies I went with Holiday Inn

Thanks, Brian.

No problem but feel free to call me Bill :lol:

LOL huge brainf(*&! I was on speakerphone and typing as well...nice little transposition there! I feel embarrassed especially after having been acquainted with you for a number of years. Ah, those senior moments.

ETA: Well...called Knights Inn this morning to see, just in case. Turns out there are rooms available in spite of their web site showing no availability. Gentleman there could not explain why it would say no openings.

Edited by vluc

Hi all.

Hotels.

There is a big biker event in the next big town south of Circleville on Labor Day weekend. So, we aren't going to be able to get any special rates. :(

The Knight's Inn is around $60 +tax for a double occupancy. When I stopped in on Saturday, then had 25 or so non-smoking rooms and a handful of smoking still left for that weekend.

There is also a Holiday Inn Express in Circleville.

Anything in Lancaster, Ohio would work well (30 minutes or less away). And, more toward Columbus, on the Stringtown Rd. exit off of I-71 (just south of I-270) there are a number of hotels...also about 30'some minutes away from the club.