Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

6 In. Fat Free Options

ken hebert

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, this is the second TSS Fat Free string I've read on BE. You guys really need to to just knock this off. Stop posting pic's of the tri-topped 6" w/ front serrations blasters.

I'm just a poor boy with an addiction. I already have TSS 6" Fat Free pic as my screen background. must... fight... the urge...

My glock is good enough... My glock is good enough... My glock is good enough...

Flex, tell me again how I can make Master with my glock...

Man, this is the second TSS Fat Free string I've read on BE. You guys really need to to just knock this off. Stop posting pic's of the tri-topped 6" w/ front serrations blasters.

I'm just a poor boy with an addiction. I already have TSS 6" Fat Free pic as my screen background. must... fight... the urge...

My glock is good enough... My glock is good enough... My glock is good enough...

Flex, tell me again how I can make Master with my glock...

You can make GM with a Glock. It's a lot of hard work but you can do it.

You can Make GM with a TS 6" Fat Free. It's a lot of fun but you can do it. :)

Having posted how fond I am of Fat Free 1911 guns I must admit how good Glocks are. I am made to carry one for duty and I carry that same gun for off duty.

It is one of the only guns I would throw to you and expect it to work when it gets there after bouncing off the pavement etc....

I shot that Glock 17 in Production for a very short while. I didn't like it for competition and after I got enough classifiers for Production I went back to a 1911 gun. My buddies who are in the sandbox with M9s and M4s love their M4s but hate the M9 and would kill for a G17.

I carried a G31 until the slide cracked from 8,000 rounds of UMC 125 FMJ. I went to a G22 until APD said you must use our G17. I might carry a 1911 when I retire but for sure will have a Glock around to carry...

It's only money, and how can you let that stand in the way of your happiness? :blink:

i have a super spiffy GLock 24...its kinda fat free ;)

THe longer barrel uses less powder for major...longer sight radius is easier to hit, but the gun APPEARS to flip more.. although it doesnt actually flip anymore, its caused from the sight rising slower over a longer arc.

feels slow and sluggish, but on the timer its fast..

I want a fat free bushing gun :( but dont need to buy one now.

Harmon

Thanks for cleaning it up.

I have a GREAT idea, why don't you send it to me, I will take some outstanding photos of it!! Matter of fact, if you prefer, I will get some nice actions shots too, you know, slide back just after a fired shot, another with brass ejecting, and then I will try for the bullet leaving the barrel shot. but you KNOW that is a tough one to get, timing wise, so I will probably have to fire it, of say 500-1500 time to get that perfect shot.

I will PM you my address. :D

Thanks for cleaning it up.

I have a GREAT idea, why don't you send it to me, I will take some outstanding photos of it!! Matter of fact, if you prefer, I will get some nice actions shots too, you know, slide back just after a fired shot, another with brass ejecting, and then I will try for the bullet leaving the barrel shot. but you KNOW that is a tough one to get, timing wise, so I will probably have to fire it, of say 500-1500 time to get that perfect shot.

I will PM you my address. :D

:)

i have a super spiffy GLock 24...its kinda fat free ;)

Harmon

Funny enough, I built/butchered up a fat free Glock 24 about 6 months ago. Not too terribly bad for a first effort. I opened up the top of the slide like on a 34/35 but longer, milled the sides of the slide from the end of the dustcover foreward in about 0.100", milled seven foreward cocking serrations in the already slimmed down area to match the factory ones in the rear, bored four 0.500" holes between the cocking serrations and the ejection port on each side, milled out a horizontal cut on the guide rod tunnel about 1.00" long, THE Accessories brass magwell, Ghost Rocket trigger, Dawson f/o front and a fixed Heine rear, longer tungsten guide rod and a 14lb spring.

Before you ask (if you were going to) I don't have a pic. BUT, I sold it to a good friend of mine and can still get some if anyone's interested.

EDIT: I just spoke with him and he is going to bring me the gun tomorrow, sooo I should have a pic of it tomorrow night.

Edited by ken hebert

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like too se some fat free 5in guns.

I don't have camera but imagine Bennie's 6" cut slide in front and back with serrations in the middle but a 5"....Mine is blue with a gray grip...nothing but ugly and runs 100%

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd like too se some fat free 5in guns.

I don't have camera but imagine Bennie's 6" cut slide in front and back with serrations in the middle but a 5"....Mine is blue with a gray grip...nothing but ugly and runs 100%

rlee.gif

Edited by zhunter