Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Closed Thread

Barrettone

Well slap my a$$ and call me Sally...Revolver division MUST be growing!!! I didn't think it was possible to get a thread closed in this forum (see: five inch revolver in IDPA on Jan 12). It is usually like the friggen' good ship lollipop around here. I figure if we can step it up to 1 or 2 a week, we might be able to rival production division. Hell, people will come over here just to see what the hell all the hullabaloo is about. Good going guys...I never would of thought of that!!!

So now we just need a $hit-stirrer of the week...who'll it be??? We also need a highly controversial topic...like letting 8-shooters play in Revo division, or maybe ICORE vs USPSA this time. I was getting bored with everybody actually getting along and having civil discourse. This "common goal" stuff must cease and be replaced by whining and bickering if we are ever going to grow this division. Hell, I didn't even know we had a moderator until this thread...we gotta keep him busy or he'll lose his job. Do Kyle a favor and step it up a little...I think he's getting bored. :D

Edited by Barrettone

So now we just need a $hit-stirrer of the week...who'll it be??? We also need a highly controversial topic...like letting 8-shooters allowed to play in Revo, or maybe ICORE vs USPSA this time.

How can you even post this without mentioning Cliff in the sentence? He is the perennial "golden paddle" award winner for $hit stirring..

It's highly regettable that some contributors to this fine sub-forum are willing to engage in discourse that lowers the level of decorum we have worked so hard to establish here, to the shameful point that a thread would need to be closed by the moderators. It's also a shame ICORE shooters are such pussies.

Maybe do everyone a favor and put up a post elsewhere next time, like "controversy brewing in revolver forum" before a thread gets closed? I mean, what is the use of fighting if no one sticks their head out of the back-door of the church and yells FIGHT!?

Edited by Bruce

Doesn't count it was an IDPA spillover......try again :D

You revolver guys are just too nice.

No wonder I missed it. I've been shooting SSR in IDPA since '98, and these things get filtered before they register in my consciousness.

Maybe do everyone a favor and put up a post elsewhere next time, like "controversy brewing in revolver forum" before a thread gets closed? I mean, what is the use of fighting if no one sticks their head out of the back-door of the church and yells FIGHT!?

Yer friggen' killin' me!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's highly regettable that some contributors to this fine sub-forum are willing to engage in discourse that lowers the level of decorum we have worked so hard to establish here, to the shameful point that a thread would need to be closed by the moderators. It's also a shame ICORE shooters are such pussies.

Yea <piling on mode ON>...PUSSIES (that outta do it) :lol:

Great one Carmoney!!!

Edited by Barrettone

Finally read the offending thread - it figures, IDPA.

"It's also a shame ICORE shooters are such pussies" per Carmoney

2" or 8 3/8", ICORE shooters are good to go - IRC is right around the next snow storm.

And what the heck is an Auggie? Is it a Texas thing?

Looks like someone doesn't shoot ICORE very well. I suppose it is easier to miss quick, than hit quick.......Ooooooohhhhhhh :P

"It's also a shame ICORE shooters are such pussies."

Ya, in ICORE they actually expect to hit X's fast - actully accuracy AND speed. Wow, what a concept.

Edited by Viggen

I see Flex watching us right now......

Nope, now he's gone. And he's too smart to take the bait.

He has just gone to get his mallet to nail the lid on this coffin....

And..IF all else fails. I will utter the name which can not be said out loud....or..call Jane Fonda a @)&&*@ *$&@.... :rolleyes:

I see Flex watching us right now......

Nope, now he's gone. And he's too smart to take the bait.

I can see him now:

"Oh lordy, lordy dem revolver folks is gettin' uppity...run fer da hills!!!"

Come back here you coward and fight like a moderator!!! :P