Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

USPSA has posted wait list update

2007 Wait List

The wait list for this year's Nationals will open at midnight, eastern standard time, March 28th. You may access the utility in the member's area of the USPSA site. Mark your calendars now!

Edited by 9supercomp

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder which one of these is accurate?

http://www.uspsa-nationals.org/

The wait list will open at midnight, Eastern Standard Time, on Wednesday, March 28th. That's the evening of March 28th, not the 27th.

or

http://www.uspsa.org/members/

The waiting list for the USPSA Open, Limited, Limited 10, Production and Revolver Nationals goes on line on Midnight Eastern Time on Wednesday April 28, 2007.

Wonder which one of these is accurate?

http://www.uspsa-nationals.org/

The wait list will open at midnight, Eastern Standard Time, on Wednesday, March 28th. That's the evening of March 28th, not the 27th.

or

http://www.uspsa.org/members/

The waiting list for the USPSA Open, Limited, Limited 10, Production and Revolver Nationals goes on line on Midnight Eastern Time on Wednesday April 28, 2007.

Soooo, that means 11:00pm CST Wednesday night (the 28th)??

Great. Looks like I need to get that caffiene stocked for tomorrow night!!! :lol:

Just sit on your computer with a thermos of never ending coffee and some adult diapers ala crazy astronaut lady from tonight until the morning of April 29th and you'll get on the wait list. I really don't see what the big deal is. You guys act like it's rocket science.

(But seriously, that was a typo and it's been fixed. It now reads March 28th.)

Kimber :P

........with a thermos of never ending coffee and some adult diapers ala crazy astronaut lady from tonight until the morning of April 29th and you'll get on the wait list.

Kimber :P

Did ya'll find that funny ? ...................... DEPENDS! :lol:;):P

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

Okay, the clock for me is showing Pacific Standard Time. Just checking but it goes live at Eastern time right? What's with the clock?

OK, I tried to get fancy with a clock running in real time and screwed up - the Javascript clock applet simply displayed the time from your own system. I've replaced it with a static clock that displays the server time which is what will be used to open the waitlist at exactly midnight.

I know that an earlier time that gives west coasters a chance to get home first but doesn't make east coasters stay up late is under serious consideration for 2008, however, USPSA was not about to change gears since the Midnight time for this year had already been announced.

Maybe next time they can make it at 8:00pm est as not to confuse what day it's on and in addition give everyone a chance to get on the list without having to stay up all night??? :o

Where's the fun in that?

Maybe next time they can make it at 8:00pm est as not to confuse what day it's on and in addition give everyone a chance to get on the list without having to stay up all night??? :o

Where's the fun in that?

Good point but I need my beauty sleep :mellow:

I am #10 on the waiting list for Limited, Production, Rev Nationals :D

Well... the wait list did in fact go active right at midnight. Great job Rob! Thanks! I had mine through in about 5 seconds after the 2400hrs turn-on. Of course the server is basically slammed now dealing with all the requests... :)

Wow... I'm down at #14 on the Limited list... thought I had a pretty good draw on this one... ;)

Edited by cautery

Well... the wait list did in fact go active right at midnight. Great job Rob! Thanks! I had mine through in about 5 seconds after the 2400hrs turn-on. Of course the server is basically slammed now dealing with all the requests... :)

My 6 seconds must have been too late...

Yea, no kidding. I just tried to log onto the the uspsa page to go to the forums and it's sssssslloooooowwwwww.