Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 6 Championship

Jack,

No, unfortunately I'm locked into Friday. It would have been great to be squaded with you and John. I just got an Open gun and was hoping John could show me how to shoot it. One of these matches we'll get a chance to shoot together.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's a REVOLVER? :D Isn't that some sort of antique or something???

Revolver n. <ri'válvér> Handgun with a revolving cylinder having chambers for ammunition, usually six; unlike semiautomatic handguns requires its operator to have ability to think and shoot at the same time

:D

B)

What's a REVOLVER? :D Isn't that some sort of antique or something???

Revolver n. <ri'válvér> Handgun with a revolving cylinder having chambers for ammunition, usually six; unlike semiautomatic handguns requires its operator to have ability to think and shoot at the same time

:D

B)

Ohh! I think I might have seen one on TV!

How many Ohio shooters will be attending this match? I might stop in to say hi to some of my old friends. I wont be able to shoot though, all my stuff is still back in Ohio locked in storage, havent had a chance to make it back up there with a uhaul yet, LOL

How many Ohio shooters will be attending this match? I might stop in to say hi to some of my old friends. I wont be able to shoot though, all my stuff is still back in Ohio locked in storage, havent had a chance to make it back up there with a uhaul yet, LOL

Tell me what you'd prefer to shoot, Nick. We'll get it sorted out.

That's the least we can do for the guy who brought us the Ohio Classifier Calculator!

Edited by ima45dv8

I'll be there Nick!

Hi Kathy :)

Tell me what you'd prefer to shoot, Nick. We'll get it sorted out.

That's the least we can do for the guy who brought us the Ohio Classifier Calculator!

Hi Mark, Im not picky so long as it makes Major and a big hole, I need all the help I can get. And I am kinda short, so if the barrel isnt over 5" the muzzle wont be dragging the ground while im wearing it. If belts are over 30-32" I might have to find a hay bale and steal the twine off it to tighten things up :D

If you aren't allergic to plastic, I have some Fobus and a GLOCK!

Im only allergic to Lorcins or Highpoints, LMAO

Nick,

When are you shooting? If it is Friday, I can set you up with a 1911 rig for L-10 complete with Springer Black Stainless and CR Speed belt and mag holders (although the belt would be a large.)