Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Monkey Butt

banjobart

Anti Monkey Butt Powder #1881

More Photos This will save your ass on long, hard rides. It’s purpose-built for your butt, but also works great in underwear and everywhere that is sensitive to chafing, burning, reddening rashes. More than a re-packed drugstore talc or a baby powder, this proprietary formula eliminates getting painfully chafed, raw and rashy during sweaty butt-busting activities. It also provides an immediate ‘aaaahhh-oooohhh’ skin relief on (or after) tough rides. Good for motorcyclists, truck drivers, off road and road drivers, bicyclists, etc., whenever your butt takes a pounding all day. 6oz. bottle.

Details

Price: $6.00

Don't be a victim of improper wiping technique...A little dry-wiping may be in order. :P

This could only come from a man that has personal experiance in this area. (I'm sure that Gun must have required a more than a little dry-wiping after retrival from outhouse pit)

MDA

Don't be a victim of improper wiping technique...A little dry-wiping may be in order. :P

The spot pressure technique is the way to do it,I speak from experience :D

Edited by et45

working in consruction I am forced to use Porta-Johns more often than i would like . If the splash back from a fairly clean one hits you I can almost guaruntee you will have a nasty case of Monkey Butt before the day is over . Thus if you are the first one in you need to make a T.P. Island for a landing zone and if you still get some splash back Zeasorb Powder works wonders .

I hate Monkey Butt as well .

• 3 weeks later...

Saw this today at the drug store while waiting for a perscription to be filled.

"Anti chaffing/relief powder gel" by Monostat. Unsure what it's for and way too embarassed to buy any. May change my mind this summer season.

Jim