Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ericw Vs. Erik Warren

Okay, I just thought I should let you know that I'll be offline for a bit learning how to deliver fatal round house kicks. Chuck happens to live in the DFW area and by coincidence he will be doing a bo-flex video at our aikido club's dojo. No, really. :ph34r:

No way Chuck is doing a Bowflex vid, he's too busy selling the TotalGym with Christie Brinkly.

:D

Okay, I just thought I should let you know that I'll be offline for a bit learning how to deliver fatal round house kicks. Chuck happens to live in the DFW area and by coincidence he will be doing a bo-flex video at our aikido club's dojo. No, really. :ph34r:

No way Chuck is doing a Bowflex vid, he's too busy selling the TotalGym with Christie Brinkly.

:D

That's the gizmo, TotalGym...The box arrived at the dojo last night. The guys were hoping that Christie was inside the box.

Let's set the record straight...

I don't want sponsorship from EricW. I hate sandpaper-like grips.

I'm not seeking sponsorship from anybody. My match results aren't worthy and I wouldn't make a good representative.

I don't want breasts of my own. To that end, I'm glad dirt bike season is upon us and I can get some excercise to reduce my moobs (measts?).

Motocross/Supercross is known as one of the most physically demanding sports out there, not just comparing to motorsports, but all sports. The amount of handlebar levering and bike manipulation involved in riding a dirt bike full tilt is immense and the bikes weigh more than the rider. Yes, it is indeed exercise on a big scale.

Let's set the record straight...

I don't want sponsorship from EricW. I hate sandpaper-like grips.

I'm not seeking sponsorship from anybody. My match results aren't worthy and I wouldn't make a good representative.

I don't want breasts of my own. To that end, I'm glad dirt bike season is upon us and I can get some excercise to reduce my moobs (measts?).

Huh...I thought they were called chesticles.