Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Boobs

ErikW

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"...Women are the worst offenders."
Hey, we have to wear them--you don't!!! We therefore have the right to call them whatever the hell we want. YOU, on the other hand, are required to respect them. :angry:

They can:

--Make fitting clothing properly a really tough, frustrating job.

--Make laying on one's stomach comfortably all but impossible.

--Make running and jumping sometimes painful and stupid.

--Make fools of us by sometimes being mismatched in size (not uncommon).

--And frequently KILL us with all-too-frequently-occurring breast cancer.

They're sort-of a hassle sometimes, you see.... <_<

Sorry for the hassle Siggy, but my world just wouldn't be the same without them :rolleyes:

If yours are too heavy I will volunteer to hold them for you.

No sacrifice too great to help out a fellow shooter.;)

Tls

Edited by tlshores

Forgive me if I dont shed a tear for all the ladies afflicted with these mind control devices.

I would gladly haul a set of fun bags around if I gained with it the power owned by a woman with a nice set of jigglers.

btw, i agree with Eric, show some respect

Edited by Kimberkid

I bet I would have gotten more traffic to my website if I stuck with the original name.

I wanted it to be TexasShooter.com, but I couldn't get past reading it as TEX ASS HOOTER.

There have never been two objects with such power over mankind.

They are like Tractor Beams on the Death Star. They can pull you in from miles away, and if they aren't a set you have permission to access, you will be crushed like the rebellion. :lol:

They be the Girls, but never the twins, because as mentioned before sometimes they are a bit different...but even different is good...you don;'t want a blond everytime...redheads and brunettes are great too... :lol:

I love RedHeads.

And for reasons I will not get into on this forum!!!

Jay..

My brother married a redhead twice, same one...super beautiful, sea green eyes, peaches and cream complexion, and a figure to weep for..but she had a temper to DIE from...Man, she could go from happy to mad before God got the news... :D

Jennifer Love Hugeti...... I mean, Jennifer Love Hewitt called hers "Thelma and Louise" when she was on the Tonight show.

She sat there and claimed that until she saw the film from that "I Know What You Did" movie, she never realized that they were so PROMINENT......

She really is as dumb as a bag of rocks.

By the way, most people started calling that movie:

"I Know What Your Hooters Did last Summer..." :lol:

Edited by bountyhunter

Jay..

My brother married a redhead twice, same one...super beautiful, sea green eyes, peaches and cream complexion, and a figure to weep for..but she had a temper to DIE from...Man, she could go from happy to mad before God got the news... :D

Do you know how you can tell when a redhead is satisfied in bed???

She unties you.