Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Boobs

ErikW

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOOBS BOOBS All this talk about BOOBS!!! were are all the pictures of BOOBS? :P

Here. Scroll down for boobies section ...

:P

Bad bad bad bad!!! Bad Skywalker!! BAD BAD BAD!!! :D:D:P:P

Good thing someone else checked that link. I try to stay away from anything with "militant" and "cult" in the page address. :ph34r::blink:

[snip]

There have never been two objects with such power over mankind.

They are like Tractor Beams on the Death Star. They can pull you in from miles away, and if they aren't a set you have permission to access, you will be crushed like the rebellion. :lol:

Dilbert is sorta indirectly addressing that this week with the unqualified but "HOT" new-hire.

I really liked the "rock" bottom comment. LOL!

I know this won't earn me any points with the gals on the forum, but I have seen more than once Joanne Hall come to the line in a bikini top and jean cut offs...that after the stage the RO had to ask someone what the time was...(that was in the day when the RO

's worked the shooters alone)

Worked for her in shootoffs too..saw her beat Chippie McCormick (admittedly only one of three bouts) because of her attributes...Chip was young then and his hormones were probably raging, as were most of the guys watching her shoot... :lol::P:D

• 2 weeks later...

Between this string and the "need breasts to get sponsership", I bet there's a digital Voo-Doo doll of Eric on the Womens-only forum. :lol:

Between this string and the "need breasts to get sponsership", I bet there's a digital Voo-Doo doll of Eric on the Womens-only forum. :lol: