Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Which Mag Pouches For Production?

atek3

+2 on the CR Speed Versa Pouches. A few bucks more but waaaaay better than any Kydex option.

That said, I use the Versa Pouches for my first three mags. I use a Fobus double mag Kydex pouch that I bought initially for my fourth and fifth mags. It is behind my hip at that point so accessability is not an issue.

The comptac beltfeed is a great unit. I ordered it for glock mags and could also crank it down to hold beretta mags. However, an even better option would be the CR Speed pouches. They will serve your production needs and also STI mags should you ever switch to limited.

The comptac beltfeed is a great unit. I ordered it for glock mags and could also crank it down to hold beretta mags. However, an even better option would be the CR Speed pouches. They will serve your production needs and also STI mags should you ever switch to limited.

I ordered 3 versa pouches from a BE forum member, I'll let you all know how it goes.

I use the comptac beltfeed for production and I really like it a lot, much better than some of the other pouches I've used