Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Revolver Nationals

Nemo

There's a similar thread on the match forum but wanted to start this one so it isn't threadjacked by the bottomfeeder community. ;)

It's Thursday 14th, 1415 EST. Squads 17, 19 and 20 are the REVO SQUADS, the Carmoneys are shooting through and Nils is somewhere else. Yesterday Squads 17, 19 and 20 shot three stages each. WHAT HAPPENED? HOW DID IT GO? MIKE?

Today 19 and 20 are done for the day and the revo super squad (17) should be heading to their 2nd stage of the day. C'mon guys... Give us an update!

Por favor...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's Thursday 14th, 1415 EST. Squads 17, 19 and 20 are the REVO SQUADS, the Carmoneys are shooting through and Nils is somewhere else. Yesterday Squads 17, 19 and 20 shot three stages each. WHAT HAPPENED? HOW DID IT GO? MIKE?

Nemo, I can't help you out with any news, as I'm still sitting in my office in Des Moines!! Today has been just another work day for this Amigo.

We're heading over there tonight after Sam's done with football practice. Tomorrow we shoot 6 stages in the morning with one squad, then 6 in the afternoon with a different squad, then the final 6 stages on Saturday morning. That way Sammy only has to miss one school day.

I'm really curious to know what's going on myself! It will not be easy to sleep tonight (so I'm taking my flask along....)

:)

I just received a very technical analysis of what's going on with our friends in Barry.

Jerry's winning!

Revolver Division: A never-ending race for second place!

Edited by Nemo

Friday - 0810.

Hope the Carmoney's made it there safe and sound.

Too bad Nils and Mike are not in the same squadding cycle as the rest of the bunch. It would've been a lot easier to follow.

THERE IS STILL HOPE FOR US MERE MORTALS!! Jerry has won only 6 out of the 8 stages he's shot. He may be human after all...

;)

Edited by Nemo

There's a similar thread on the match forum but wanted to start this one so it isn't threadjacked by the bottomfeeder community. ;)

Today 19 and 20 are done for the day and the revo super squad (17) should be heading to their 2nd stage of the day. C'mon guys... Give us an update!

Por favor...

Kal Kirby is on Squad 13 and Nils Jonasson is on Squad 29.

Cliff and Dan were in a very tight race yesterday with a difference between them of 0.2 match points at the end of the day, with Mr. Bagakis not too far behind.

Both are my buddies but, as Cliff would say: There's the east coast, west coast thing going on.

Yo' Cliff: REPRESENT!!

Here is the latest:

nils is on another squad so I don't know how he is shooting.

Jerry is killing us, he had 100 point lead at the half way point. Mike just got here but shot solid for the first 6 stages. He has plenty more to do.

Dan and John are neck and neck and I think John (Bagalackis) is ahead due to a smoking run on 14 (most likeky a stage win).

I just stunk up that stage: Jerry is having me removed from the supersquad. I think they are calling Bret Starns from the minors...

3 more Sat morning and we are done. I don't think too much will change. Nils id the unknown so he could pop up anywhere (yes ANYWHERE)

Cliff and Dan were in a very tight race yesterday with a difference between them of 0.2 match points at the end of the day, with Mr. Bagakis not too far behind.

Both are my buddies but, as Cliff would say: There's the east coast, west coast thing going on.

sorry, I blew it..... Dan, John, Mike, and Nils are fighting for 2nd.

Edited by cliffwalsh

As of tonight Nils is ahead by 5%, about 65 points so it my be closer than we think.

Your haning in there Cliff, you Dan and John are within 44 points of each other. Stiff upper lip and all that!

Say hi to Dan and John.

Todd

Bagalackis?????!!!!! Poor John!

Here is the latest:

nils is on another squad so I don't know how he is shooting.

Jerry is killing us, he had 100 point lead at the half way point. Mike just got here but shot solid for the first 6 stages. He has plenty more to do.

Dan and John are neck and neck and I think John (Bagalackis) is ahead due to a smoking run on 14 (most likeky a stage win).

I just stunk up that stage: Jerry is having me removed from the supersquad. I think they are calling Bret Starns from the minors...

3 more Sat morning and we are done. I don't think too much will change. Nils id the unknown so he could pop up anywhere (yes ANYWHERE)

sorry, I blew it..... Dan, John, Mike, and Nils are fighting for 2nd.

Roughly, looks like Dan bit a couple of penalties and Mike was shooting solid but has only about half the stages done.

Dan has the same stages as JM and is 246 points back.

Mike has Stages 2-8 for 540 points and is 259 back.

Nils has Stages 9-11 for 255 points & JM has 15-17 for 400 points to shoot on Saturday and Nils has a 64+point lead. So JM has 145 points to gain 64. Unless someone crashes and burns, hopefully not.

Looks like a horse race.

It should be all over but the wailing at the wall by now.

Thanx TMC! :)

Congrats to the revolver deity, Mr. Miculek.

Good job Nils, Mike, John, Cliff and Dan!

Can't wait for final results. We need to demand press coverage of the Nationals. It is a spectator sport!