Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hats Off To The Brits On A Great Job!

I second That!!! Make an example of them!! If you continue to just put them in jail they will continue this crap but if you make them die for their cause the way they did not want to die then they might rethink this.

Or we could just drop lots of pigs in their country and make sure they make a mess!!

I know this is not a question, but Hats off to the Brits on catching those a**holes.

Hope they get the rest of those youknowwhats...

Scary to think that "we" are hated to the extent that people will sacrifice themselves to kill us without any specific as to whom or where.... Just because we do not share the same beliefs.

Too bad because of the Political Correctness rampant in today's society, we cannot say EXACTLY who is at war with the world. Too bad the people that have a direct connection to the majority of the terrorist's religion, are not falling all over themselves to turn these people in.

And too bad that the Brits can use methods that some people in our Congress would be opposed.. Those saved their butts too .

Carl

They obviously know what they are doing. Reports said they had a spy inside the terrorists group and were onto them for months. They had to jump on them yesterday because the main heads in Pakistan were about to "go dark" and disappear into the badlands of the mountains of pakistan.... where they would get lost like Bin laden has successfully done for five years.

Well done to the Brits, I wish they would come over here and give a class to our guys.

I have a ... um... friend, who ... um... has a relationship with someone who does translating for a ... um... three-letter US agency, and I've learned to pay a lot of attention to when this person decides to cancel a trip for no apparent reason.

Last week this friend canceled or rescheduled all his upcoming trips to/from the UK ... almost a week before this hit the news. So, yeah, if I'm connecting dots correctly, the US gov't was involved and aware for a while, and was actively intercepting... um... timely info.

B :ph34r:

I have a ... um... friend, who ... um... has a relationship with someone who does translating for a ... um... three-letter US agency, and I've learned to pay a lot of attention to when this person decides to cancel a trip for no apparent reason.

Last week this friend canceled or rescheduled all his upcoming trips to/from the UK ... almost a week before this hit the news. So, yeah, if I'm connecting dots correctly, the US gov't was involved and aware for a while, and was actively intercepting... um... timely info.

B :ph34r:

And at least our forebears COULD move - the Dim-o-crats and left-wing media in this country would surely have spilled the beans... :wacko:

Edited by n2ipsc

yeah, so... you mean like that whole hoopla a couple of months ago, about how "wrong" it is to pay attention to cell-phone calls to known terrorist contacts, and track financial dealings of those same contacts...

... that being *exactly* the kind of info that put the Brits onto the trail?

Can imagine it now. "Yes, thousands of people died today, but at least we kept the government from violating any terrorists' right to privacy..."

:unsure:

yeah, so... you mean like that whole hoopla a couple of months ago, about how "wrong" it is to pay attention to cell-phone calls to known terrorist contacts, and track financial dealings of those same contacts...

... that being *exactly* the kind of info that put the Brits onto the trail?

Can imagine it now. "Yes, thousands of people died today, but at least we kept the government from violating any terrorists' right to privacy..."

:unsure:

Precisely.

There are a few of the members here that are law enforcement in the UK. I will make sure I thank them personally next time we shoot together. Great Job Guys!!! As I sit here in Japan, I wonder if the Japanese government works as close with us as the US/UK on these issues? I better get to the airport now to catch my September 28th flight!! :(

Before we started condeming them all - one of those taken into custody has already been released by the British police... watch this space.

BritinUSA - you are getting brainwashed!

Go back and read BGary's posts... I am not brainwashed by anyone or anything, and I resent the implication to the contrary. If you want to throw insults at people you have never met then kindly do so on another forum. :angry:

This web-site strives for politeness, which is the main reason I come here.

Before we started condeming them all - one of those taken into custody has already been released by the British police... watch this space.

It has been confirmed that the US forced the Brits to move in before they wanted to. The Brits wanted to wait until the suspects had actually made overt acts such as obtaining and preparing chemicals. They now have a problem to prosecute many of the suspects, because it's all conspiracy and that is harder to prove than catching them in the act.

I have no doubt most of them are guilty, it remains to be seen if they can be successfully prosecuted.

Edited by bountyhunter