Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Anyone able to download that file successfully? If so, would you be kind enough to send it to me..... errors out every time I try to pull it down.

-Mike

Try this..not alot of information without a squad list of the shooters though......hopefully it will come later....

2006_A4_Shooting_Schedule.pdf

Edited by DrawandDuck

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Squad list is up on the Area 4 web page

Where on Area 4?? I go to the site and find nothing...cant even find the shooting schedule,,,,,HELP!!! I am going to USPSA site, clicking on Area 4.....I have went to everything available and still no Squad list..

Thanks

Randal

Where it says:

Announcements:

The Area 4 Championship will be held Nov 30, 2006 - Dec 2, 2006. Click this message for additional details.

Click on the red letters

I notice Sevigny and Mink are signed up, they would have made a very compact super squad if they were even on the same squad.

Edited by bpowe

Where it says:

Announcements:

The Area 4 Championship will be held Nov 30, 2006 - Dec 2, 2006. Click this message for additional details.

Click on the red letters

I notice Svigney and Mink are signed up, they would have made a very compact super squad if they were even on the same squad.

I have done that 10 times and this is all I get...

2006 Area 4 Championship

USPSA POINT SERIES TOURNAMENT

Nov 30, 2006 - Dec 2, 2006

The Shootout Range Princeton, La

12 Stages + Chrono 200+ Rounds Prize Table By Order of Finish

USPSA Match Ammo Service Available

Match Fee $130.00 - Juniors $65.00 / $180.00 and $115.00 after Oct 30, 2006

Match Application

Stages

The only thing I can pull up is the match application and Stages....something on my end must be screwed up....

WOW...I went upstairs to the desktop and there they were.....wonder why my laptop would not pull them up.....maybe firewall or something......at least I wasn't crazy...just a F'up computer... :angry::angry:

Edited by DrawandDuck

Ok I will go for it...

how big will the prize table be?

anything over 8' and I do not think I can make it fit in the

dining room.. :P

Well? how about a Prize napkin? or we seam to eat on Tv trays It could be a prize tray?

<_< Or a ... never mind

?is Shooting considerd a Tax shelter? Is that why we have a prize table so that we can show - investment / return?

Hope to burn a little on the grill while we are there. Please feel free to stop by! Not sure what slot Kay will be putting us in, but we will be in our motor home. I will also have internet up for people that need a fix at the range!

See you at the range!