Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Doing Something Really Stupid.

TBF

It's so freaking bad that I don't even want to share it with the internet .

Those of you who already know what happened should feel free to PM me and help inspire me to yet a new height of self loathing.

I'd like to make some lame excuse , but there is no excuse that covers something of this magnitude.

I am truly disgusted .

Travis F.

Travis

Please PM me immediately with the skinny on what you did. I need all the details. Then I too can poke fun and kick you while you are down. I will also tell everyone I know and post what happened to allow everyone to join in ridiculing you.

Regards,

Merlin

If anyone has seen Travis lately please let me know if he still has all his fingers and toes and if he has any visible gunshot wounds. It would also be nice if one of our LE members could check wants and warrants to cover that angle. ;)

Edited by Merlin Orr

Travis

Please PM me immediately with the skinny on what you did. I need all the details. Then I too can poke fun and kick you while you are down. I will also tell everyone I know and post what happened to allow everyone to join in ridiculing you.

Regards,

Merlin

Absolutely.... we will feel so much better about ourselves once we realize we are not the dumbest creatures on earth

:D

Oh Z Baby....

I mean jerking the trigger, shooting with one eye closed and not gauging your ammo before a match...Now you have to admit, those are bad habits...

BTW...then what were you talking about..?

TL ;)

Oh man Travis, you didn't call your girlfriend by your wife's name did you???

That almost made me spit my taco out! lol...

...and some say this forum has lost it's vibe. Can I say BARBRA STREISAND!!! lol...

The scary part about crashing isn't so much that everyone will find out if it makes it to the internet. The worse part is hoping that your mother never gets one of those 'priceless' pictures with you in it in an email some day!!!

:D:PB)

I didn't intend for this to be a guessing game , or the least bit amusing.

I DQ'ed at A3 in a really bad way.

I didn't just deserve a DQ , I really deserved a bitch slap from all present.

My sincerest apologies to all.

I refuse to make any excuses .

I should probably turn in my USPSA card .

Just in case anyone wonders , no there was not an AD.

Travis F.

Happens to the best of us Travis. Just be glad no one was hurt and then come back next weekend and start over again.

Consider it a learning experience. You probably will never make that same mistake again