Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cm 06-03 Can You Count?

DJPoLo

I absolutely hate this classifier! My go to warm up drill at the range is a Bill Drill. How many rounds do you shoot in a Bill Drill? That’s right, 6! So, guess what I always do from the draw on this classifier? Yep! I shoot 6 every dang time! 4 PE every time I shoot it! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 3/3/2019 at 9:15 PM, hlpressley said:

I absolutely hate this classifier! My go to warm up drill at the range is a Bill Drill. How many rounds do you shoot in a Bill Drill? That’s right, 6! So, guess what I always do from the draw on this classifier? Yep! I shoot 6 every dang time! 4 PE every time I shoot it! 

That must why it was named, "Can You Count?"

:roflol:

On 3/3/2019 at 9:15 PM, hlpressley said:

Had one friend who continually did the same thing every time he shot this classifier...the solution? He downloaded his mags to 5 rounds each. Sure, he shot a bit slower...but he didn't get any penalties.

6 hours ago, GrumpyOne said:

Had one friend who continually did the same thing every time he shot this classifier...the solution? He downloaded his mags to 5 rounds each. Sure, he shot a bit slower...but he didn't get any penalties.

Haha. Funny you say that as I did the exact same thing last time! It wasn’t a blazing run, but it was better than 4 PE!  

• 4 months later...

L10 - 7/1/2018

Percent: 71.5009    Hit Factor: 11.8906

Draw was not super fast, reloads were smooth but not super fast, splits were fast.

String 1 and String 2 were 1/100th of a second different so I guess you could say I was consistent.

Shot this stage third overall in an all-classifier match from a year ago.