Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 99-49

TDean

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shot this one yesterday....9.19 seconds @ 89 points. 9.684HF...should be 96% nationally...my first GM level classifier.

The strange thing while running this was that, as I was point shooting the entire way, I remembered seeing my slide indexed on the center of the target and thinking as I go..."wow, I'm right on each target". It's weird the stuff you think about as you shoot.

• 2 weeks later...

This was the first classifier at the first match I ever shot at. This is by far the worst out of anybody here.

Limited 10, 66pts, 20 penalty points, 24.95 time,1.8437 hf,21.1709 Stg points, 23.52%

I feel pretty confident that I could do alot better if I was to do that again right now. I guess everybody has to start somewhere.

• 3 months later...
81 points (11A 6C 2D)

you've got 19 shots there???

shot this one tonight. for the past 6 months i've screwed up just about every classifier i've shot, so i was happy with this run

production-82 points, 11.8 seconds, 6.9256 hf...should be around 72%

i set it up in my basement and practiced it (dry fire) the past 2 nights. i think that really helped. my live fire time was about 1 second slower than the average with dry fire. a couple of times in dry fire i got under 10 seconds, but i was getting a little wild with the sight picture, so i knew how fast i needed to go tonight with the real thing.

• 2 weeks later...

shot production with a ruger p89 and some funky unkle mikes holster and mag pouches. 6.1082 HF (is there a pistola out there with a more unforgiving reload than this one?) RUGER P89"(the pontoon boat of boats for pistols)" says froglegs.. is this agood classifier?... I'd think anything above TWO PERCENT would be a good day! :DB)

Betwinckted the BACARDI and the poor math skills could this be B-class score? :huh:

THE BELOVED FROGLEGS :rolleyes:

Hey the taste like CHICKEN! :D

This classifier is no longer valid if I read the USPSA web site correctly.

:unsure: I think the ones being deleted from the 99-XX group are valid until December 31, 2004...

"The following classifers will no longer be authorized for use as of January 1, 2005. They will remain posted for reference."

• 2 weeks later...
that should be about 64%

64.2968 as of dec I wish I could of shot this with my L-10 gear and and had such a good run, I'm going to keep hammering on the pontoon gun a few more matches if I can do this good with it I should be able to do anything with my regular gear :PB)

• 4 weeks later...

Just some of the 99-xx were discontinued (and, one of the new 03-xx classifiers was too).

And, if you clubs software doesn't support the new classifiers, it is because your club hasn't downloaded the latest version of the scoring software (which they will have to do...the update doesn't come on a disk).

You can see the classifiers here:

http://uspsa.org/classifiers/index.html