Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2006 Uspsa Area 2 Championship

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ship my ammo to the club early will there be someone there on Tuesday afternoon? The reason I'm asking becuase I would like to shoot Tuesday night steel as well as the match.

Thanks

Thomas

If you ship it to the address below posted before by Barb he will be open and you can pick up your ammo early. They are located on the range as well.

Ship your ammo to:

Accuracy Speaks

c/o A2 Shooter # ___

3960 N. Usery Pass Rd.

Mesa, AZ 85207

Please use your competitor number in the blank ___ space above.

I'm at home packing my bags, and just waiting for my flight to Az.

The match better be as good as it was back in -98 when I attended the first time. I have a total traveling time of 21 hours, so my expectations are high.

But, what will I not do for a dinner with Brian at "Hennings Place" huh?

Brian, in 10 day's I hope we both are just hours away from our first "black and tan". :D

A 10 degree below the freezingpoint gretting from Norway.

Well, today at Rio Salado it was still shorts and t-shirt for most of the day but it was getting a bit nippy in the shade - 60's and 70's F. Almost time for long sleeved shirt.

LOL it was 9 degrees at practice the other morning, 60 sounds AWESOME.

---snip---

Some of the PDF's have a faded and blurry look for part of them.

I am going to try making them on another computer in the morning.

Yeah, it seems some apps do a crappy job when exporiting into PDF. The Area 5 SD had some crosshatch graphic for walls that tended to explode into a bazillion byte graphic.

What program was used to do the SDs? Perhaps you could post them in the native format also.

Thanks for the post!

Chuck

PS: A roller coaster????? :huh:

My first post in about 10 months...

Hope tos see several of you folks at the match. I am supposed to be a RO on Stage 7.

Have fun at the match...

Steve,

Is stage 7 on the small bore range?

Later,

Chuck

PS: Let me ask you another question(s): Stage 1: where is the gun located at the start and how high up is the platform?

Steve,

Later,

Chuck

PS: Let me ask you another question(s): Stage 1: where is the gun located at the start and how high up is the platform?

Stage 7 is normally back in the wash behind smallbore, not sure if thats changed

The platform is a little under 7 foot and the gun is down below somewhere

Steve,

Later,

Chuck

I believe as AZ38Super said Stage 7 is behind the small bore range the stage (all the way to the right on small bore, that is what I was told about 2 months ago). Sorry I don't have any info at all on any of the other stages, and had the same question as you on stage 1.

Later,

Steve

(corrected to say Right...)

Edited by GuildSF4