Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanity Plates

Chris Keen

I like the one's down at PASA

RACEGUN

and

REALGUN

I have 2 plates one on my jeep

ANGUISH (it was driving it for 3 summers in PHX no AC)

And the Burb is GHOSTLY

Ill shoot pictures :-)

and the Triumph Thunderbird is PNSTR.

My buddy had 3BANGR on a Triump Sprint *DMV did not want him to have this one they said it was "sexually orientated" he told them it had 3 cylinders and that what they called them in the UK, they relented.

And last but not least

DIVEH20

Edited by Angus Hobdell

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I ever hit a big lottery jackpot, once they are available in the US, I'd get a koenigsegg CCX....

The CCR is just wicked,,,,0 to 60 in about 3 seconds, set the world record for production cars,,,,around 242 mph or so.

http://www.koenigsegg.com/thecars/index.asp?submenu=4

The plates would be something along the lines of...........

240orso

hedshkr - (you'd have to take a ride to find out,,,let's just say,,,I'd make you answer any question with a nod for yes 800 hp and racing brakes would see to that)

800hp

grcygttr

tiktgttr

I could come up with more........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Good one Z ..... always glad to see a REAL plate instead of just a "story of a plate seen" although ...... I saw one yesterday on a college kids car, that said PLA2WIN.

Sounds similar to what I think at every match I attend, except I think AIM2WIN would be more fitting.

Edited by CHRIS KEEN

• 2 weeks later...

2 ALPHA on the Truck

V4VFR on the Interceptor

I tried a million 2alpha variations for the bike, but it just wasn't happening.

I do worry about having a memorable plate number on a vehicle that so blatantly disregards speed limits...bikes are just so hard to keep at legal speed. Oh well...

SA

Edited by Steve Anderson

I'm currently in the process of trying to find out which combination of letters and numbers is the most difficult for a person to look at and remember or write down quickly.

I get alot of complaints about the way I drive, and I want to make it hard for the fuddy-duddies to get my tag.

From the book A Passion for Mathematics: Numbers, Puzzles, Madness, Religion, and the Quest for Reality ,

For example, what is the most forgettable license plate? A friend of Pickover, a physicist, actually has a plate with the string of letters "syzygys." (See "customer image") Is this impossible to remember? Most people may say yes. However, it is easy to recall if you are a solar eclipse devotee or a fan of the musical group of that name. Pickover concludes that the string with the highest entropy (the most disorder) is the most forgettable, e.g., the binary string 11010010.

I tried, but could not get a pic of a plate I saw at a light yesterday.

Black Hummer H2

It read... HI MTNCE

I did not get a look at the driver, but I am guessing it was a chick that would take over an hour to get ready to go out the door ;)