Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Vanity Plates

Chris Keen

My wife wanted personalized plates on her car. Got her "LOST-AGN". Kept them for a year and decided to go back to regular plates (or at least not let me pick the plate).

We like to travel the out of the way places. Met nice helpful folks several times when we were off the side of the road checking out our road map.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We finally HAVE A WINNER!

Just that I've been looking for someone to respond with a shooting plate ! ;)

Do I make runner up?

I'd give you 1st. I tried for a USPSA plate but someone in Florida has it or had it. I think all of us being primarily USPSA Shooters that your's would take the cake.

I hadn't really thought of ordering the USPSA Plate until Andy Hollar told me about the time he was in Fredriksburg, VA for the Ltd Nationals and someone pulled up next to hm at a stop light, noticed his USPSA Colorado license plate, and asked if he was Boudrie. I took it as a sign.

Any LEO's on this list who can run a 50 state search and report on how many don't have USPSA assigned yet?

I don't mean to be sneaky about taking pics of Vanity Plates, Tom (or anyone else). I figure if you want people to see them in traffic, you won't mind if people see them in Cyber-Traffic. ;)

Just a strange little hobby to pass the time between matches in which I lose to Mr. Moneypenny.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...