Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame Fest 04/14/06

Middle Man

I hate this PITA house hunting, we're all stressed out, tired, and fed up with not finding...

I hate funerals.

I hate not being able to continue to ignore some things (ok, groups of people) that I previously, blissfully ignored.

I hate that the above two items are connected.

I HATE GETTING STIFFED BY A FORUM MEMBER THAT WAS GOING TO BUY AN ITEM I HAD FOR SALE IN THE CLASSIFIEDS. HE HAD ASKED ME TO HOLD THE ITEM FOR HIM WHILE HE GOT THE MONEY TOGETHER TO SEND ME AND I TOLD HIM THAT IT WAS NO PROBLEM AT ALL. SO I WAITED OVER A MONTH AND HE FINALLY TELLS ME THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL, WELL I FELL FOR THAT OLD LINE AND THE CHECK NEVER SHOWED UP. SO I E-MAIL HIM TO SEE WHAT THE DEAL IS AND I GET NO RESPONSE AND PROBABLY NEVER WILL. IF YOU DIDN'T WANT IT THEN ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SAY SO BUT TO PLAY WHATEVER LITTLE GAME IT IS THAT YOU DECIDED TO PLAY SHOWS ME THAT YOU NO MORE THAN A F*#@IN" IDIOT AND MAYBE I'LL RUN INTO YOU SOMEDAY SO I CAN TELL YOU THAT TO YOUR FACE AND EVEN THOUGH I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE I BET I CAN PICK YOU OUT OF THE CROWD BY WOMENS CLOTHES I HEARD YOU LIKE TO WEAR IN PUBLIC :angry::angry::angry: DAMN CROSS DRESSIN' S.O.B.!!!

I DID END UP SELLING IT TO ANOTHER RESPECTABLE FORUM MEMBER ANYWAY.

TAXES What more can I say :angry: They look at what I have and they take it. Had a good 4th quarter. Worked my donkey off and now the government is taking it all.

I also hate having to sell a bunch of gear to replenish my emergency account.

Don't ya just love being self employed???????????????????

It will now take me a long time to recover from this and it is all because the damn politicians want to give free this and free that to every Tom, dick, and Raul.

Come to Massachusetts. We will try to take your guns and we will give health care to anyone who is afraid to work.

I have lived here all my life so far and I am to the point I hate it. Too old to start my business over again somewhere else so I guess I am locked in. Maybe I can get free health care NOT[/size]

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

I hate that Dan got stiffed by a forum member. That person would no longer be a forum member in my perfect world :angry:

I still hate anyone from Greece, even if there are cool folks there they still suck because they are surrounded by asshats. This will be a regular weekly hate unless I put together many millions of dollars to buy a particular Greek out.

I hate it I'm still grumpy on the forum. No good excuse for that besides the Greeks are driving me insane at the same time they're working me half to death.

The good news is I no longer hate ALL Italians. A major victory to limit my hate to just a few of them. I'm still working on Spain, but it appears I may not have to hate any of them. I'm cautious at this point :ph34r:

I have developed a really good hate for purchasing agents for any large manufacturing company. Is it in the job description that you all have to be pricks? Sorry for the wide brush, but I haven't found a non-prick yet. Will report back later if I do. Lucky for me I don't deal with them directly, and have an employee who is able to translate "go screw yourself" into something that allows us to keep the business.

I hate that I hired two maintenance people, paid them quite well, treated them very well and they both screwed me over within months. They pissed me off so bad I'm going to sick with contract labor for a while.

It's a wonder that I don't actually hate my work. Must be because this is the first holliday I've actually been able to take off from work.

:angry: I hate protesters that come into town just to get their ugly hippie mugs on TV. :wacko: Which bring out the non-hippie protesters to protest them. :wacko: Which then bogs down my little "one flashing light town" & I can't get to where I want to go or just have to go the long way around.

I hate that they make me think angry thoughts on Good Friday. :mellow:

I hate that we haven't had the rain we need for the $$$ I'm putting in the ground. :unsure:

I hate waiting for tomorrow so I can shoot my first match! :rolleyes:

I hate it when the ship that is supposed to be carrying our powder back from the US to PI,

Dude!! We need more details not to mention pictures!

I hate the US Postal Services for more reasons then Brian's forum has storage space to hold.

I hate buying something that is good enough as it is...

Then feeling the urge to buy every half assed accessory that I think will make the item better, stronger, and faster...

Putting them all on...using it...then coming to the conclusion that the item functioned better in its original condition. :o

I'm a moron.... :lol:

Vlad,

I wish I had pics!!!! This puts our ammo production way behind!!! :angry:

Ivan

Are the people okay?

Oh, My hate....

I hate people who are rude and try to off themselves by jumping in front of a subway car. SOB tied up the city for a few hours and did not even succeed in the attempt.

Not sure what is left of him but he survived the running over.

Ted

What's burning me? My damn shoulder that's been burning for a couple of years and my damn ears that have been ringing since 92, but ya know after downing a few Vodka & Rockstars it aint bothering me so much, I guess this should be in the What I Like Forum. :D

Yeh, what Round Gun Shooter said! (I already bitched about taxes two or three Friday Flamers ago, but still...)

I'm really getting to hate the crappy weather here this spring!!! My God, I haven't been warm in months and it's blowing/raining/low temps out there RIGHT NOW and I don't know that I even want to drive to the indoor range in this mess... let alone anything else today. God, it's miserable out. :blink::angry:

I hate seeing punk little kids (any nationality) on the evening news, throwing rocks at cops/military, acting up in front of the cameras just for attention, mostly... Crap, they probably haven't a CLUE what they're participating in, protesting against, commiting crimes about. Ask them about the underlying issues and I'm sure they haven't the vaguest what's really going on. :angry::ph34r::angry::angry:

I also hate it when parents drag their kids to protests/rallies and hang signs on their kids, exploiting the kid (who hasn't a clue) as part of the message... or make the kids carry signs and hold them up in front of the roving news cameras..... when the kid doesn't have any idea what's really going on. Jeez, that's a cheap shot and isn't cutting it with ME, that's for sure!!!! :angry::angry::angry: