Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I Won A Stage!

Shooter Grrl

Holy cow people - I won a stage this weekend! And I don't know how - nor do I even know WHICH stage it was!!!! I was just shooting.

My second great accomplishment this weekend was not being last on the long gun stages! I'm prouder of this than I am of the stage win!!!

That would have been the stage in the the back left hand corner. Where we started sitting on the bench and had to shot through the two ports and at the end of the short hall. Just a side note the number 2 shooter on that stage was 10% behind SG.

Rock On

Edited by Clyde

Way to go Kathy, that was an awesome time on that stage. I hope you will return.

We'll be back... someday! May is Area 6, June is KY and July is a trip to Palm Springs to see family :( I, thankfully, haven't checked August yet - I really really really don't want to be booked that far out!!!!

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I guess I'll have to get lost and in a fight with Mr. Shooter Grrl about getting us lost on the way to matches more often :wub:

Kathy.....

That is fantastic! :D

But.....

I thought you had won several when you were down here? :wacko:

Or maybe it was just that you kicked MY ass while you were down here. <_<:(

Any way, Congrats on the "first" of many more to come! :D

HOP

Edit to add:

Oh, Nolan.....she CAN shoot STEEL too!!!!! :ph34r:

Edited by hopalong

Sooooo Kathy.....

The ONLY credit I get in your shooting career is being the whippin post? ;)

YOU certainly did that enough times.....INSERT Shooter grrls footprints all over my back from where she just absolutely tromped me into the dirt. <_<

HA......

NOW youse guys up there are getting a dose of it!! :D:D

Keep dishing it out Kathy. :P

SAMALONG

Way to go ShooterGrl! You should drive down to Louisiana and come shoot the Lady Smith with us Saturday.

Renee

Ohhhh - that sounds like FUN! I'll check into how long the drive is - ya'll may just see me saturday!

six hours from memphis.