Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Travis Reload Video

shred

I think he should keep the gun higher and look the mag into the gun...... also he looks tense and isn't pushing the mag release soon enough... :P:P:P:P

Sorry, I'm in such a smartass mood tonight..... :lol: It's always nice to see people of such skill level shoot!

BTW, I thought Mr. Tomasie shot Limited? (yes, I know the famous/infamous video is with an open gun)

Edited by Pierruiggi

Get Saul's 2003 Open Super squad video. Travis was shooting open at that match and he's just so incredibly smooth to watch. Must be the Caspian.

Right!

But I like the idea of anyone can win with an S_I but you have to be good to win with a Caspian!

And I like Caspian because I don't want to be like the rest of the herd.

TT=Good Man with a Good Gun. :)

FM

It was highly impressive live. I got to see one more on stage 4, on the move. Same deal. There's another one in the footage at the end of Burkett's #4 DVD. Travis and TJ both load like that... ;) Max has a good load, but not as flat out impressive. I also watch Manny, Dave S., and Henning load a bunch of times - also impressive.

While a reload isn't usually going to flat out win the match.... it lets you get on with other things more quickly... definitely worth pursuing, it would seem....

Mine were at a snail's pace, relatively speaking....