Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Now This Is F@#$ing News!

diehli

I started getting nervous when I read the part about, "Two spoonfuls of this last liquor is a sufficient dose -- if any man should exceed this, it would presently stop his breath, and endanger his life."

Approach with caution! :lol:

I started getting nervous when I read the part about, "Two spoonfuls of this last liquor is a sufficient dose -- if any man should exceed this, it would presently stop his breath, and endanger his life."

So what?

Aren't we all used to work up our loads form a -10%, in small steps, ending up always well beyond max recommended doses???? :lol:

So what?

Aren't we all used to work up our loads form a -10%, in small steps, ending up always well beyond max recommended doses???? :lol:

Good point. I say we let Cullen work up a "load" for us and advise his findings (assuming he'll be able to type when he's finished :D ).

Cullen,

Ever Clear, Jungle juice? Nope not this Kid!!! :P Titos is just fine with me!

Ivan

I wuza wunnerin ifin you fellers ever heard of everclear. About 190 proof. It'll run your car, but don't mix it with gasoline. It makes it taste terrible. :wacko:

Sounds like the best antibiotic available!

Bleach is a great antibiotic too. It kills everything ... including the patient.

I wonder if the following will be applicable before import:

49 CFR Part 176.220 Smoking or open flame and posting of warning signs.

------------------------------------

FLAMMABLE VAPORS

KEEP LIGHTS AND FIRE AWAY

NO SMOKING

------------------------------------

A wise Scot once told me:

"Young people only care about the proof rating. Older people care about the age."

He, as far as I knew, no longer drank anything but single malt Scotch at least 16 years of age. He did drink beer but did not consider it to be "alcohol".

And remember: If you Scotch is older than your girlfriend you are either doing something very, very right or very, very wrong.

Oh, I dunno. I would love to find a bottle of scotch as old as my wife. Errr...should I say as "young" as my wife. Yeah, that's it. ;) Drinking scotch that is (age deleted) years old doesn't make me a perv. But it would make me poor.

Oh, I dunno. I would love to find a bottle of scotch as old as my wife. Errr...should I say as "young" as my wife. Yeah, that's it. ;) Drinking scotch that is (age deleted) years old doesn't make me a perv. But it would make me poor.

:lol: I can't afford the old scotch or the young girls. B)