Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Phried-day Flame Fest!

kimel

Ah yes, the end to another crapulent week. The heniosity index is rocketting right off the charts right along with the old blood pressure.

So cast all those troubles onto the Pyre of Ire and set yourself free.

Remember...follow the Hate Forum Guidelines!

I hate placing orders with well known vendors and then having them not follow through on their promises. Screw them...I'll go somewhere else. A pox upon their house.

I hate placing order with other well known vendors and having them be unable to tell a "6" from an "8". Ordered 3 items, 2 were the wrong ones. Shipping to return them is more than the value of the items and the vendor doesn't seem concerned about it. Screw them...I'll go somewhere else. A pox upon their house.

I hate that every vendor doesn't take a page out of Dillon and Innovative Tech's book and learn a little something about how good customer service means repeat business.

I hate that I spent most of last week and a good chunk of this week doing evaluations on my staff and doing my self-eval with EVERYONE knowing that there aren't any merit raises, or raises of any kind, coming. Profuse thank-you's to my invaluable staff only go so far. Of course the top level administrators are getting raises. Freaking criminal.

I hate having a huge ingrown toenail.

Had it removed Tuesday just past, they also found a couple of loose pieces of bone from the broken toe that caused the ingrown toenail, so big bandage and lots of pain and stiches. Can't walk, run or cycle. Wife won't get on top.

No work for ten days, should be able to shoot properly within 3 weeks. It's only Friday and I am going insane. I have tumbled over 10,000 brass in the last four days. The place will start looking tidy if I am not careful.

I got so fricking bored, I actually did the dishes and the washing.

Weathers been nice though. Should be fishing.

Edited by gm iprod

I hate cancer...my wife's sister called yesterday to tell she was diagnosed with lung cancer...I hate what this disease does to people, their dignity and the families...

I hate that some idiot shot and killed a police officer in our town..God Bless him and his family in their loss..

:angry:

I hate that I can't remember the last time the wife was on top. :P

Seriously, I hate giving up a Saturday to take some stupid damn classes to keep my bus certificate up. :angry: What a waste of tax payers money!

I hate that administrators don't have enough brains to figure out to have classes during a grading or inservice day when drivers are off without pay so we wouldn't have to give up a Saturday. :wacko:

I hate it when some stupid kid decides to shoot another kid while in school(Roseburg, OR). :angry:

Edited by walangkatapat

I hate it that I haven't learned how to play stupid at a new job. :angry:

My new boss will be hearing from inspectors later this year that there are significant problems. Trying to fix them is nearly impossible. Everything went blissfully along until I got there and started asking questions. Damn. :(

L

I hate that my wife's job is going to give her an ulcer and/or a nervous breakdown. She's the assistant to an executive that has lost his mind.

Example: He is on a lear jet in the air. Co pilot starts having a heart attack. He calls her in flight and says "Get me the F off this plane!" The sad part was that he was not kidding, he really expected her to solve the problem. He also showed no concern for the health of the co pilot.

She never makes it to doctors appointments because he always has some "emergency", like getting his friends reservations at some friggin restaurant so he can look like a big man.

She swigs Pepto Bismol from the bottle and is on verge of tears every day. She has started to interview trying to find a new job.

I feel helpless and angry. My wife is the sweetest and kindest person I know. I don't like seeing her hurt. It makes me mad. :angry:

PS Stress is so high in my house she won't get on top OR the bottom. Pressure is on the rise.... :blink:

Edited by Hey QuicksDraw!

I hate that I had to read FIVE TIMES about somebody elses sex life - at least you bozos have a spouse around - mine happens to be on international travel, again!

I hate that this company has no clue what to do with me! I'm bored, I do everything they ask me to, right the first time and rather quickly and they just can't keep me busy - nor will they hire me direct - they think it's okay to leave me hanging as a contractor forever!

I really really really hate that my own set timeframe is up next month and I'm going to have to go find a new job :(

I hate bone-head analysts that make a big deal about how some migrated data is wrong and blab it to the free universe. Turns out, at the same time I was running verifications showing the "bad data" was bad in the original file, the analyst figured it out too. So instead of telling the truth - she sends an email saying "we" found the problem and she will ensure it gets corrected. Excuse me? You make the mistake, try to blame me, and then try to claim victory for fixing it? Office politics be damned, I'm torqued over this one. The verfication is going out anyway. Now can someone pull the knife out of my back? I can't reach it. :angry::angry:

I hate that I have a mattress that was replaced about a year ago under warranty (a spring popped through one of the edges) that has me waking up with low-back pain everyday. I hate that I've tried to get a doctor's appointment for various issues over the last 4 or 5 months and haven't gotten a call back, nor have been able to get through to anyone during normal business hours. Further, I hate that I have to go to this asshat or take my chances on another asshat that I'll probably have to replace in a few months.

I hate a mixed economies. I hate that everyone's okay with them because they appear mostly capitalistic (they aren't). I hate that the main product of a mixed economy is a (ridiculously) strong government. I hate that this leads to crappy products ('cause why improve when you can hover around the minimum standard set by the government) and socialized medicine.

I hate it when that kid with the gun in Rosburg, Oregon is/was only 14 years old!! Where'n hell did he GET a gun in the first place???!!! Where'n hell are/were his PARENTS all this time???!!! Stupid little s**t!!

Yeh, at least you guyz HAVE spouses... and even Kath has one (though somewhat not-there at the moment). Trying going WITHOUT one for (confidential) number of years!! Utterly sick of it. Just once in a while I'd like to NOT have to drive myself to an event or place or NOT have to do everything myself... which is getting increasingly hard to do. They say Eugene is a bad place for singles. Boy, I believe it. 13 years here and I believe it. This place is an emtional desert!! Gah!!!! Thank god for my shooting friends, at least. S**t. :angry::angry::angry:

I hate the ongoing discussion in the IPSC-Netherlands concerning rules, rules, rules, rules.....

Lets organize matches instead of talking, talking, talking, talking.

:angry:

the only thing I like in free time, is to draw gun 'n run.......

edited by me.

Edited by schmitz

I hate it that I have to QC the "Quality Assurance" Departments work because so much crap slips through because of bad specs, poor testing, and/or changes the programmers make on the fly to make things easier. I have high respect for good developers but some of these twits have actaully told me they don't want to do something specific that helps the users because its harder on them!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry:

I hate that when I found a problem where someone decided to make their own changes to the layout of a FEDERAL form the little worthless twit whose job it is to catch this sort of thing took credit for finding the problem! :angry: Personally I don't care about who gets credit as long as it gets fixed BUT to make it even better this person had no idea at all that the problem even existed before I pointed it out. Now since I'm one of two newly crowned Comliance Managers I have to review all 200+ existing forms to make sure no one else screwed them up since I reviewed them a few months ago.

I REALLY hate that my wife's been having stomach issues for the last 6 months and the only thing they've been able to is bascially NOTHING. They just took her gallbladder out because there's a remote chance it might help and they wouldn't do any more testing without removing it first (what?). Almost 2 weeks after the surgery and she still feels that same as before. :angry:

Edited by j2fast

Might as well join in the hate fest.

I hate my job. Low pay, not really using my full potential.

I hate waiting for the interview process to be over. I won't find out till next Monday if I have a new job with better pay and more cool toys to play with, but could be the end of my career if I don't suceed at finishing the upcoming project.

I hate being single. I know how you feel Sig. All my friends are either getting married or having kids. I'm still single with a dead end job.

I hate no having cable. Cable died last week and they still haven't fix it.

If I didn't have DSL, I would go crazy.

I hate not having any time to go shooting.

I hate having so many things to hate.

I hate that one of the four project managers left here and now his work load is being redistributed. From the amount of jobs that are being dispersed it appears that he has known for sometime that he was leaving and things have piled up. There are appointments that need to be sceduled, bids that need to go out, etc etc. And this is in addition to what I already had on my plate. I like (can I say that in a hate rant?) this job but right now I want to scream. :angry:

I hate that I missed the Florida Open because this guy I work with got his vacation in for the Daytona 500 before I got mine in for the Open (I didn't figure he'ld get vacation after only working for the Company for 2 months) and now I have to miss half of the mini-Open because he can't work Saturday for some reason or another. Oh well, I'll be by myself on site tomorrow so I can spend a lot of time dry firing.