Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Firestick!

Jake Di Vita

Chuck, i feel sorry for you if Jake gets a picture of you and makes some alterations to it. this could be interesting to see if anything turns up. :blink:

Todd (TCK), you da man, it's 11.34am on a saturday morning when you make the post and you're already hitting the beers! ;)

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

I tried to get Jake to let us do the grip with some neon green to match his shooting uniform but he said he was taking my advice and switchng colors to pink.

That image is now burned into my retinas. I will never be able to look at neon green again.

Dan, he posted at 1:34PM...how many have you had already?

Hmmmm...a beer does sound pretty good right now... :)

------------------

I also got to check out Jake's new gun. Some pretty nice little touches in there.

Thanks Flex, thats kind of what I was thinking too. He's been stuck in that shop too long I think. :unsure:

Chuck,

Not so sure of the picture with Jake but is that you in the background with all those women!

Dan,

Put down the beer and get to work on my gun, you about to receive another frame from me. Now you owe me two! OK, you get my gun done and I’ll have a special delivery for you. I real woman in a thong holding a case of your favorite beer! Just think, you may be able to bait gunsmiths like deer!

i checked it again and on my screen it shows a time of 11:34am so i am not as think as you drunk i am :lol::lol:, that obviously is not EST, my bad.

matt, i never drink beer and work at the same time. although i have done quite a bit of each this week ;)

flex, the phrase "hmmm...a beer does sound pretty good right now" is a staple of my limited vocabulary. :blink:

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

Chuck, i feel sorry for you if Jake gets a picture of you and makes some alterations to it. this could be interesting to see if anything turns up. :blink:

The first (wo)man to post that image had better not ever run into me at a match.... :lol: :lol:

Dan and Chuck, maybe yellow and black would be appropriate colors for a new shooting uniform? Perhaps a group photo...

And don't think PaulW is off the hook... guilt by association, ya know? I can't wait to photogra... er, uh,... meet him at FL State. :lol: