Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Big Is Your Big Stick?

outerlimits

...and Bgary....if your Big Stick is big enough, you can complete the COF without having to reload

Nah... I may want to re-engage the same target over, and over, and over, and over....

Bruce (honey, is this a comstock stage?)

:lol:

Edited by bgary

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Front Man

You might be right, but this is the Big Stick thread and bragging rights are at stake..

Bruce....you must be one of those whippersnappers I mentioned, engaging the same target again and again and again...

Merlin....being out of bullets does not mean we can't dry fire and practice our technique....

I fully expected Zhunter to chime in also, but he must be moderating some dreary golf match somewhere...haven't heard from him in a week or so...maybe he is shacked up with one of his bi-girlfriends...(oh that was tacky,.....but true).... :lol:

Paul, you shoot the Big Stick very well...how many does yours hold and is it reliable...

I take a hammer and smash my rounds down a little smaller and then I can get 35 +2 in my big stick. don't smash them to much or they won't feed!

Ok, Ok, Ok.....

SV or STI mag tube, Grams springs & follower, dawson + 27 basepad, I mean +1 basepad I can get 29 in them. This is shooting 9mm, in super it will be 28.

Edited by PaulW

you should take that hammer and smack yerself in the head with it, oh i see ya already did that :o:lol::lol:

One would think you two were married the way you go back and forth :lol:

So who wears the skirt and who... Oh, I just cant bring myself to make the big stick comment :ph34r:

it's a damn good thing he's in Florida cuz i'm about ready to open up a can of "yankee style whoop ass". about that big stick thing, i'll have to go ask my wife, that's a loaded question. :o

i do have an sti 170 tube w/grams follower and 4mm base, holds 29 and an svi 170 tube w/sv competition follower and dawson +1 base that holds 28- both are w/supercomp.

Edited by BEDELLCUSTOM

Remember this is a family forum and no pics allowed of your Pride....just your blaster...

And Alamo Shooter...if you have a really Big Stick you don;'t have to walk softly......

I disagree completely. If you don't walk softly it may hurt a heck of a lot more when you step on your big stick!!! :o