My Wild New Blaster

BSeevers

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Damn. I just e mailed Bill and asked him what color combo of gun would look best with my hair. He said to leave the slide bald and the rest of the gun would be done in gray..... :P

I don't care who ya are, that theres funny! :lol:

Damn. I just e mailed Bill and asked him what color combo of gun would look best with my hair. He said to leave the slide bald and the rest of the gun would be done in gray..... :P

I don't care who ya are, that theres funny! :lol:

I'm in the process of cleaning my keyboard now that I just spit tea all over it when I read that. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Flyin40

That's one Pimpin Pimp-Blaster. How is it at Pimp-slappin A-zones?

Great its runnin 100%

I am getting used to different grip(ropue and ice magwell) but gun shoots very smooth. No extra holes in the barrel in my future :D

crap...now I am really gonna have to pimp out my G.

How?? Since we know you're not willing to finance a blaster......

A real pimp has hos, no? Ergo, no financing involved. :ph34r:

Also, spray paint and rhinestones can be gotten on the cheap. ;)

NANANANERS...I got to shoot THE PimpGun tonight. All I can say is WOW, talk about a flat shooting open gun! My wife shot it too and now she REALLY wants an open blaster :huh: . Bill's smith did one hell of a job on this gun, all kidding aside, it truly is a great shooter.

If Bill wears a speedo, I wear baggy pants.

(Wait...I don't think I want to encourge him to do that.)

Ok My gun is beautiful not me. :o Besides Pimps wear suede, silk or leather. No comment on that one either.

Now why limit it to speedos how about that green thing Jake is wearing? Sorry to bring it up Jake.

Here's a pic of me a shooter took of me shooting the league at Sim-Trainer tonight. Its a 6 rds on a Bill Drill type stage. Love that muzzle flash.post-307-1139380647_thumb.jpg

John Thanks

Here is my effort at downsizing and posting. Man this high tech stuff is difficult.

Edited by BSeevers

Here's a pic of me a shooter took of me shooting the league at Sim-Trainer tonight. Its a 6 rds on a Bill Drill type stage. Love that muzzle flash.

Dayum! So much muzzle flash all I see is the white background.... :D

Nah, thats just the camera flash reflecting off his ho beater.....errrrrrrrr his heater. :ph34r:

Flyin40