Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mississippi State Match

hopalong

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dan,

Yes stages will be available for viewing on Friday....Just stay out of the way of the ROs shooting.....You don't want to make any of them be looking for you on Saturday or Sunday! ;)

Saturday before first shot is a good time for me for a group picture...Sunday is likely better though.....I'll be easy to find....Once I find out what stage I'll be on! :)

See all of you there!!!!!!

man, this just gets better and better! :)

Hopalong

NEMO, should I make name badges for your side kicks? B'Wana suggests "Son of Nemo"...

Hop, PM me who these other guys are that may want/need badges.

Capt. Nemo's crew won't be attending the match. It's the weekend between their final exams.

Looking forward to this one, big time!

B)

Capt. Nemo's crew won't be attending the match. It's the weekend between their final exams.

Looking forward to this one, big time! B)

Uh-oh, Nemo is going to be unsupervised. What out!

Glad you can make it. Welcome aboard!

Guys let's plan on pictures first thing Sunday morning. Seems like that would work better. Any thoughts?

OK, we'll go for the group picture on Sunday, although I would like to see everybody in their shooting rig, and I'll get individual pix when they pass through my stage, whichever one it is. The bottem feeders wil just have to be patient.

Looking forward to this one, big time! B)

Uh-oh, Nemo is going to be unsupervised. What out!

Glad you can make it. Welcome aboard!

Guys let's plan on pictures first thing Sunday morning. Seems like that would work better. Any thoughts?

Haras, Let's make the badges anyway, he can take them home and maybe they can wear them next year.

Haras, Let's make the badges anyway, he can take them home and maybe they can wear them next year.
OK, can do. Nemo, we need a name for your boys.

What if we called them

Son of Nemo, Son of Nemo II

or

Nemo 2, Nemo 3

And I need their real names.

Thanx Haras!

Son of Nemo I would be Nelson, Jr.

and

Son of Nemo II would be Francisco

They'll be really excited when even not attending they got their badges. That's big for them and me as well.

Thanks guys!

They'll be really excited when even not attending they got their badges. That's big for them and me as well.

Got 'em.

Hey Hop. Annette and Elliote won't be coming. They're saving their pennies for the IRC this year.

OK,

Damn IRC.....Tell them guys to get out of Califiornia and we'll all come play.

Well that means we will need to find two others to fill their spots. :huh:

Now let's get searching, can't let all the others down. ;)

Hopalong

Edited by hopalong

OK,

Damn IRC.....Tell them guys to get out of Califiornia and we'll all come play.

Well that means we will need to find two others to fill their spots. :huh:

Now let's get searching, can't let all the others down. ;)

Hopalong

Hop,

The cat is out of the bag. Johnny's classifiers have started showing up on the USPSA web site. :D

Good luck at Space City!!!

Got 'em.

Hey Hop. Annette and Elliote won't be coming. They're saving their pennies for the IRC this year.

Slight thread drift ... Elliot & Annette are coming up for the Holiday IN Dixie Steel Challenge @ the Shootout - CLARK range (haughton, LA) this Saturday. Also bringing Gary & Barb + Wanda & Donnie!

1st 6 Division GM ;)

Only if he's highly selective on which Revo classifiers he shoots and/or submits. Many of the 03-series classifiers cannot be shot at a GM level with a 6-shooter.

(It sure would be cool if he pulls it off, though!!) :)

Edited by Carmoney

Ok, you guys need to have a talk w/ your fellow revolver shooters. Apparently some of them aren't aware that they are supposed to check in here to get their name added to the list prior to sending in a match app.
What? :o A freebee? Give us another hint. Pleeease

Alright now,

Due to time constraints and work keeping me in Kentucky, I will not be able to do much yacking on the web, ect.

Those of you who are coming, I'll see you there.....bring another as like I have said in the past ......."30 is better than 20 and 40 is better than 30!"

Keep up on the list, and keep adding to it!!!

Have to make it through the Space City Challenge, then A-6 both with the "Benny Blaster" but will have a long week to "get reaquainted" with the "shootin iron". Hope that is enough time. ;)

I'll see some of you either at Houston, or Atlanta....then at BYRAM !!! :)

See you there!

Hopalong

I shot Amite,LA ISPC today. I may have figured out who John was eluding to as being a revolver shooter that hadn't checked in. Neil Allen is registered for revolver in the classic. He is one of the ICORE shooters from Thibodaux, LA. :D

And... Ta..Da.. My son shot his first pistol match today (with no hiccups). He says "I want to shoot more" so I suppose I'll be paying a USPSA membership fee for him. Did I mention he shot revolver? He did! That means if I can coerce him into shooting the MS Classic (fit into his schedule) we have another revolver shooter. B)

What do you mean "if he can fit it into his schedule?" Just ell him to schedule it now and cough up the USPSA membership fee.

BTW, you did not say how he finished. Is he going to make the rest of us senior citizens look bad? <_< If so, maybe you should give him your Glock and let him shoot Production. :D

Glad to hear you finally got him to a match.

Place Name USPSA Class Division PF Lady Age Points Stg %

1 WHITFIELD, GLENN L2168 C Revolver Major N Senior 529.7361 100.00%

2 ALLEN, NEIL TY34890 C Revolver Major N Senior 504.7092 95.28%

3 LOTT, TIM TY40025 A Revolver Major N 425.4216 80.31%

4 WHITFIELD, RUSS Pen U Revolver Major N 200.8206 37.91%

Glen, looks like Neil kept you on your toes.

...and cough up the USPSA membership fee.

Is he going to make the rest of us senior citizens look bad?

He doesn't even know he is a paid member yet. I did that last night. :)

He plays soccer, is in great shape and can run like the dickens.

I told him if he furnishes the body, I'll furnish the equipment (only the best of course).

Cliff and I will provide training.

He could out shoot you and I both within the year. B)

Glen, looks like Neil kept you on your toes.
Yep, he's a hell of a shooter. He could probably show me a thing or two. He'll get another chance at the Magnolia Classic in a couple of weeks. Unless he shows up back at Tangi next Sunday. I plan to be there.