1 Bwana Six Gun

2 Haras

3 Tim Lott

4 Hank Stern

5 1st 6 gun GM! ;)

6 Encoreman

7 Matt Beck

8 Dennis

9 Dr. Cabell ??? Haras more info on that?

10 Wayne A.. ????? Bwana you heard?

11 NEMO ? Might be a little far but we'll see ;)

12 DaJerrell.....Is coming and is shooting a wheelie

13 Hopalong............."I'll be your Huckleberry"!!! :lol::lol::lol:

14 Mystery Man from way up North !!!! <_< he is a paid entrant though! :D

There you go(for now) and after Haras, Encoreman, and Hank talk it up at the the ICORE match.....you never know what or who will show.

I'm going to put some pressure on the Wheelgunners at the Space City Challenge 5 weeks prior to the MS Classic..there are some pretty good wheelgunners down there.

HOP

BTW 7 Wheelgunners is the record (I think)

HOP

Edited by hopalong

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John let slip today that he has a revo shooter's application from way up north (Maryland, Massachusetts, Maine.. one of those M states). Damn, it's hell getting old. Sam, does that fit the MO of anyone you listed? If not, you can add Mr. M (number 13). John's just grinning, wouldn't say anything else, darn it!

Let's not forget "Encoreman". I'm sure Mac plans to shoot that shiny new 610 in the MS Classic. He's going to Thibodaux next weekend to get a dose of humiliation with the rest of us. (number 14)

I worked on Doc again today. No commitment yet. (maybe #15, long shot right now)

I'm getting nods on starting an ICORE club in Byram and will announce a demo/match to be shot at the end of the April IPSC match (first Sunday). We'll have the usual 6 gunners that shot IPSC of late and hopefully a few of the bottom feeders will shoot too. I dare to say we may have as many as 9-10 shooters. I think I'll just reconfigure a couple of the IPSC stages into ICORE format and targets. It'll be a freebie for funsies. B)

I see you have added yourself to the list. Feeling better? Hope so!

Haras,

Maybe Encoreman can keep the pressure on Wayne A...... ;)

Looking good.....fourteen or more with 2 months to go :D

Hand is slowly getting better, may or may not be 100% by May but I'd hate for those that are too scared to come down here and are going to Kansas instead to think for any millisecond that it would be hypocritical for me not to shoot one. ;)

Too bad Byram is 4 hrs away, and ya'll shoot on Sunday....Might would have made that match.....just to aggrivate you sidefeeders of course ;) Besides.......Bryant needs a little competition! :D

See you in May.

HOP

Edited to correct my spelling of the great Bryant Chaffin :-)

Edited by hopalong

Updade:

Have not talked to John so this is on word of mouth. :blink:

1 Bwana Six Gun

2 Haras

3 Tim Lott

4 Hank Stern

5 1st 6 gun GM! ;)

6 Hopalong

7 Matt Beck

8 Dennis

9 Dr. Cabell ??? Haras more info on that?

10 Wayne A.. ????? Bwana you heard?

11 NEMO ? Might be a little far but we'll see ;)

12 DaJerrell.....Is coming and is shooting a wheelie

13 encoreman

14 Mystery Man from way up North !!!! <_< he is a paid entrant though! :D

There you go(for now) and after Haras, Encoreman, and Hank talk it up at the the ICORE match.....you never know what or who will show.

I'm going to put some pressure on the Wheelgunners at the Space City Challenge 5 weeks prior to the MS Classic..there are some pretty good wheelgunners down there.

HOP

BTW 7 Wheelgunners is the record (I think)

HOP

I think we can put a scratch on Nemo. When I sent him a pm a couple of weeks ago he said it would be either Area Six or MS Classic, and I think from what I have been reading he is going Area Six. Too bad for us and him.

You are right about the record. We had seven at the 2004 MS Classic. Last month's special classifier had six though. I think if everyone else on your list comes through then we are at 13 and counting.

ALL YOU WHEELGUNNERS OUT THERE GET OFF THE DIME AND SEND IN AN ENTRY!!!! :):P:lol:

Match Hotel is a nice hotel....a little pricey for me, but a good one(30 minutes from the range, and penty of chow close by).

I stay at the Super 8 (may be a days inn) there in Byram( 5 minutes from the range).Haras help us out here.

Good to have you on board, see you there! The locals are already getting ready to defend their "TURF". ;)

Hopalong

Edit to add:

Hmmmm.........that makes about 15........and a full month left.....those who are coming, get someone who might! ;)

Also adding:

Bubber, Waltermitty????? The range is straight down I-55 from Memphis about 3 1/2 hrs if you drive like they do.....seems like there are 5 or 6 you could round up close to you.....

1 Bubber

2 Waltermitty

3 Mike Luttrell

4 Steph Luttrell

5 Firewalker

6 Double Action

YOU can do it !!!!!!!

Edited by hopalong

Dan, You will be shooting a wheel-gun I presume? If not, you are welcome anyway. When you get to whatever stage I am RO'ing give me a heads up.

The locals are already getting ready to defend their "TURF". ;)

Hopalong

You can count on it Hopalong. :D If I ever find time to practice, I might even be one of them helping with the defense. :P:P

Looking forward to shootingwith some new blood from out of state. I might even have a chance. :lol::lol:

Dan, You will be shooting a wheel-gun I presume? If not, you are welcome anyway. When you get to whatever stage I am RO'ing give me a heads up.
Yeah Dan, we do allow botton feeders at the MS Classic. Like Bwana says, we hope you're packing a revo. I'll scope out the local motel Hop is talking about and report back. By the way Bwana is the tall skinny one with the raspy voice (snicker...snicker).

Encoreman, what is the name on that dude from Houston that was looking for you in LA? He said he was bringing a revo to the Classic. Wants to get squaded with other revolver shooters. He makes 16.

Robo will be toting a wheel gun.

What about some of them CAJUN shooters......I know you talked at least 10 of them into coming and bringing a wheelgun............HOP

We may have picked up a couple. A lot of those guys are devoted to bottom feeders. Maybe they're scared.......nah......they just need ®evolve to the right side.

Hop, I think Dead-Eye Doc is firming up to go with the six-gun. He called me today to get my load for .45 and to see if I had some extra bullets he could load. Naturally I am in full cooperation mode. There is some question about his classification. He only has three classifiers in Revolver. He is "A" in all his other classifications. Will he still shoot unclassified or one class below his highest classification? Can he declare to a higher class if he is considered unclassified? I would rather he shot in "B" than unclasified as that will keep him out of "C" and also encourage him to shoot. I don't think he will go for unclassified.

Okay, I ain't superstituous, but take me off of # 13 just skip that # leave it blank. I mean talk about putting a millstone around someone's neck, being behind the 8 ball, git my drift?? Hey Haras, bet we could get the shooters list from Annette and send a post card inviting them to the classic for some good ole southern hospitatlity. Holler if I can help. See Ya'll later!

Hey Haras, bet we could get the shooters list from Annette and send a post card inviting them to the classic for some good ole southern hospitatlity. Holler if I can help.

Hell of an idea. I'll get on it. I have her thinking about shooting. Frank Cruz talked like he was coming and shooting revo. I'm trying to confirm and am going to work on John to set up a revolver squad or at least a couple of revolver "Rich" squads.

I'll ask Sam to make Pat number 13 since he doesn't seem to mind (at least not at the moment)

Pat, if Tommy shot his revo this Sunday he would have a 4th stage for a classification by the Classic. I'll let him borry mine to shot just the classifier as an extra run if he wants. What will it cost him, 2 bucks? Where there is a will there is a way. Twist his arm a little harder... come on... you can do it.

Blame it on the scotch. :P:P:D

There it is!!

Bwana's only been posting on here a mere month and a half, and we've already got his special BEnosverse slogan figured out!! :D

(p.s. My favorite: The Dalmore)

Edited by Carmoney

Closest to range – 5 minutes

Days Inn / Byram

106 Swinging Bridge Drive

I-55 South Exit 85

Jackson, MS, 39272

601-371-7111

Official Match Hotel

Jameson Inn Jackson Airport/Pearl

434 Riverwind Drive

Pearl, MS 39208