Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mississippi State Match

hopalong

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you guys can scrape together twenty six cylinder fans for the Classic, I'll personally fund the "prize table". I mean, how much beer can twenty revolver shooters really consume? Is it ok if I get it by the case or are you guys going to insist on those six pack "moon clips" you're so fond of?

John

post-1528-1140577080.jpg

John, Them thars fighting words. I can't believe you don't think that at least 20 of the country's finest wheelgunners would miss the opportunity of watching you fund the prize table. Okay wheelgunners, in case you didn't understand, John has just drawn the line in the sand, cross it or stay on the porch like an ole hound dawg. Mac

Not my best side Mike... :angry:

"I mean, how much beer can twenty revolver shooters really consume? "

John, we had a get together at the Nats and drank so much beer that the bar was out of glasses. We ended up having to take turns drinking from the tap.

mmmmmmm Beer :wub:

John, John, John. How you have stepped in it now. Don't you know there are those out there who would shoot slingshots just to ge a chance at free beer. Why we might even see one of those Open shooters come over from "the Dark Side" just to get a chance to drink on your dime. I hope your bank account can stand it. :D:P:P:lol:

We're a ways from having a 5-gun GM, I think. Unless somebody has the opportunity to shoot (and re-shoot) (and re-shoot again) a ton of local classifiers, it's not going to happen in Revo for awhile. Look at the Top 20, even Jerry hasn't made GM based on his classifiers, he's done it by winning Nationals and other big matches. Since nobody is (yet) shooting 95%+ of Jerry at big matches, it'll be awhile.

If Jerry is the de facto High Hit Factor, there are no other bona fide GMs right now.

Or so it seems to me.

Bwana,

Mink don't want none of the 6gun. ;)

IF CZ would let him shoot it.........I kind of think he's scared of one myself. :lol::lol::lol:

Oh and good guess, but I'll reserve the answer until the match. ;)

See ya'll there, see if you can't get encoreman to talk the Louisiana wheel gunners to make the trip.

And John,

Cliff himself will drink you out into the Poor house!!!! :blink::blink::wacko:

but seems to be a pretty good offer myself.

Hopalong

Not my best side Mike... :angry:

"I mean, how much beer can twenty revolver shooters really consume? "

John, we had a get together at the Nats and drank so much beer that the bar was out of glasses. We ended up having to take turns drinking from the tap.

mmmmmmm Beer :wub:

Ok. Here's a better pic of Cliff going for another beer in the fridge.

He takes this beer stuff pretty seriously!

post-5799-1140834111.jpg

Hey Hop,

You've probably already picked up on it but wanted to brag. Mac (encoreman) just bought a 610 so we have another revo for the MS Classic.

If Mac is going to be there with a wheel gun, then we will have at least five. You know Tim Lott is going to show up to defend his title. ;)

Is the number at five. Are we that far from 20? Was considering going to this match if we needed the numbers to get 20. Who else is in?

Tom

Like they said in "Field of Dreams", "If you build it they will come." If you sign up they will come. We can't have everyone waiting to see if someone else is coming. Sign up now. The more shooters we get signed up the more that will sign up.

Thanks for thinking of us.

Look forward to seeing you and shooting against you.

I have not had the chance to talk to John.

I'm in for a day then it is back up North to Yankee land (Kentucky)...(If it is NORTH of Tennessee it is Yankee Land! :D ) to do more work.

I have been slowly working on some of the ones that you might would expect to come, now will have to dig a little deeper to get some surprises.....BUT don't hesitate to recrute without me. ;)

Bwana, ask John next weekend at the Classifier match.

See Ya'll when I get out of that HOSTILE country! ;)

HOP

Dan, Dan, Dan.......look at that, Bwana Six-Gun's even using the little angry smiley on his post! That's a real challenge, you know!! ;)

Maybe we need to have a little friendly team competition, using the Mississippi River as the dividing line: Wheelteam East (FL, TN, MA, KY, WI, etc.) versus Wheelteam West (LA, CA, IA, MN, CO, AZ, OK, KS, etc.)......!!

Looks to me like Wheelteam East better hope that "East of the Mississippi" extends all the way to Holland and Italy! (heh-heh!!) :D

:D Yo Bubba, (that's southern for friend) Why don't you and that hot shooting son of yours just come on down and we will see what happens when North meets South. I can promise you good stages, good food, cold beer (after the match), good looking women, and great BS between stages. :D:P:DB)

:D OOPS, In case yo missed it earlier, your son is not eligible for team competition, we want to keep this fair for us old guys. :P