Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mississippi State Match

hopalong

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may be able to be convinced to shoot the 610. $$$$$
Soliciting bribes are we? Sorry, you're barking up the wrong tree. Hell I just resorted to financing my next revolver!

Bring the 610, never know, you might change your mind.

Hey Glenn, I thought Scooter was just telling us he had lots of $$$$$$$, I never took it as a bribe solicitation. Come on Scooter if you're scared, say you're scared!! Bring the 610, it's a whole lot more fun and you get to go home with your brass. That's a plus when shooting wrealguns!! See ya at the match.

Hop

Add another name. Russ Whitfield (new Junior revolver shooter). Hell, if I can't talk 'em into shooting I'll just grow my own. He...he :P

B'wana

Watch out. Here comes Team Whitfield. B)

Hop

Add another name. Russ Whitfield (new Junior revolver shooter). Hell, if I can't talk 'em into shooting I'll just grow my own. He...he :P

B'wana

Watch out. Here comes Team Whitfield. B)

Trying to gang up on me now! :P That's ok, I can handle the pressure. Can your new team member handle losing to me as well as you do? :P:P:P

Good to have him on board. What does that give us now, about 17 firm registrations?

Ok , I was informed last night that we were sitting on 20! :D (just waiting for the "It's in the mail" checks)

Now don't quit, keep bringing more. 30 would be better than 20!!!!

I think I may have talked a couple from the space city challenge into coming.

I will be talking to a couple at A-6 that I have not been able to.

See ya'll there.

I'm CRO of stage 8......

Will be issuing many procedureal and other penalties to any of you other wheelgunners who are even close to my run!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And If any of the bottom feeders laugh too loud they will get some too!

And before hand....

Thanks for coming, When I mentioned this to John a while back he said "Good Luck".............Glad it worked out! :)

Yep! Looks like it's a done deal. It's a shame some will miss this one. Hope John has been saving his beer money. B)

Son Russ got his USPSA number today. It took exactly 1 week to process off the USPSA web site.

Yep! Looks like it's a done deal. It's a shame some will miss this one. Hope John has been saving his beer money. B)

Son Russ got his USPSA number today. It took exactly 1 week to process off the USPSA web site.

Talked to John yesterday, and we are still one shy of the promised land. Who else is left that we can grab?

Ok , I was informed last night that we were sitting on 20! :D (just waiting for the "It's in the mail" checks)

Now don't quit, keep bringing more. 30 would be better than 20!!!!

I think I may have talked a couple from the space city challenge into coming.

I will be talking to a couple at A-6 that I have not been able to.

See ya'll there.

I'm CRO of stage 8......

Will be issuing many procedureal and other penalties to any of you other wheelgunners who are even close to my run!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

And If any of the bottom feeders laugh too loud they will get some too!

And before hand....

Thanks for coming, When I mentioned this to John a while back he said "Good Luck".............Glad it worked out! :)

Sam, see my post to haras. We are still one short. While you are at Area 6 twist some arms, and shoot their A$$ off. :P:P:P

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Do you guys rent Hotel rooms to us Yankees. Where is everyone staying? I am behind the 8-ball on this one so I will start calling tomorrow after work. Got the phone #'s from Haras thread earlier, just need to know where to start.

Tom

Tom,

Since I am working the match, I chose to stay at the hotel in Byram( 3 minutes from the range). I think Nemo is there too....

Most will be at the Match Hotel (20 minutes +- from the range).

Looks like you will be making the trip, Be carefull and have fun....It should be a nice ride.

AND I believe that will be 20 for sure, but I will still try and twist a few arms at A-6 this weekend.

See ya'll there!!!!!

Gonna be great!!!!!

Hopalong

:( Sad news :(

Just received orders today to report to an inter-agency conference in St. Thomas, USVI on Monday May 22, thus have to travel on Sunday the 21st. This takes me out of the competition for the match.

I was REALLY looking forward to this one. Sorry to let you guys down.

There's always next year.

I was REALLY looking forward to this one.
:( We could probably arrange for you to shoot Friday with the RO's. Sam Keen and 3 of the other revolver shooters will be shooting on Friday.

Or shoot the whole day Saturday or a combination of. Let me know. :)

Okay this offer is to anyone not already signed-up to shoot in Revolver class. I am R.O.ing and will shoot on Friday. You have the use of my 610 S&W, holster,moon clip holders, ammo, whole 9 yards. All you supply is your warm body and the match fee. We need all the wheelgunners or bottom feeders that really want to have some "fun" again. This offer has one catch, you break it, lose it, you buy it. I will be on stage 5 the classifier. Mac

Five days and a wake up until we start shooting. Match ammo is loaded up and in the moons. All that's left is cycling them through the wheel and getting in some last minute practice if possible. Will be loading up more ammo and putting it in moons if anyone decides to come over to the round side at the last minute. Can't wait to see everyone there. I'll be on Stage Five with encoreman. Good Luck to all. It's gonna be a great match.

PAT

BWANA SIX-GUN

Edited by Bwana Six-Gun

Is anybody interested in some video of the revolver shooters. I am willing to bring the video camera if somebody helps out with running it. It is to much screwing around for one guy to deal with and still try to keep his head in the game. Reply soon, I am leaving in about 20 hours.

Tom

Hey Tom, I would surely love to help, but can't R.O. and do that to, but if you do make a video, I'll buy a copy! I'll bet if you bring it, you can find a helper. See Ya at the match, Me and Bwana Six Gun will be on the classifier, stage 5

Is anybody interested in some video of the revolver shooters. I am willing to bring the video camera if somebody helps out with running it. It is to much screwing around for one guy to deal with and still try to keep his head in the game. Reply soon, I am leaving in about 20 hours.

Tom

I'd love to have a video, but like mac, I will be RO'ing. If you are on that hawg, you watch out for these crazy drivers down here. Most think they are driving NASCAR and the rest seem to have a cell phone permanently welded to their ear.

Looking forward to seeing you.

BSG

My bags are packed, my moonclips loaded and checked. I can't wait to get there. The stages look fun (no low ports). I just hope that I am not the over Revo D at the match like at Area 6. I will be shooting my back up 625-3. My -8 had some issues at A6 so we will try the old reliable. :rolleyes:

Tom

hey is that one of them there stop action cameras? :ph34r::ph34r: