Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Congratulations Hoppy

Waltermitty

300lb.....LMAO!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys, Getting the final stage down on paper to look like what I was seeing in my head was the hardest part of the entire course. :angry:

I am saving said stage for you folks to shoot at the Southern Revolver Championships, so everyone be nice or I will add some 50 yd steel !!! :o

For those wondering, I recomend you go through the RO course.....even if you never officialy RO, it helps you understand the rules and other good stuff.

HOP

another note:........I am ignoring Cliffs, and Dans comments!!! ;)

Ron,

I'm not any Smarter than the rest, I'm just more Edjukated! :P

Have fun at Ft. Smith, I'll have miss it this year. :angry:

Hopalong

Try to squad with Mike Luttrell if he's there......REAL good wheelgunner.

Yeah, before the class he couldn't even SPELL CRO, now he R one! ;)

Seriously, the class will help your game even if you don't work much. (I'm sure they'd let you RO a squad HOP if you showed up...)

+1 on shooting with Mike, BTW he's a LEFTY! For all you Southpaws using "right handed" revolver ergonomics as an excuse for not shooting revo, come watch Mike win the match. ^_^

Thanks Ferrill!!!!

Ron, along with Mike.....Since you know the match director and can get a line up on squads,

Get them to put you with Mike, Bubber, Waltermitty, and Firewalker.....all REVOLVER shooters.....not autoloaders that are shooting 1 wheelgun match. ;)

Real revo shooters look at stages different than temporary wheelgunners. :P

Now don't take that as an insult you temporary wheel gunners, but thems the facts. ;)

Hopefully my stupid hand will get to where I can get back to the wheel, until then I'm stuck in an automatic world. <_<

Hop