Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New To The Forum

J.Bagakis

:) I just wanted to say hi. I have always heard other shooters talking about the Forum and I thought I would finally join!

Welcome to the Forum.

I assume you are another one of these crazy wheelgunners.:D:P:D

Looks like a real cylindrical presence is starting to be felt here!

Dan Carden has spoken highly of you

John, you don't have to just stand there and take that sort of terrible insult!!! ;);)

(just kiddin!)

Welcome aboard! Watched you kick my butt with the Lim. Rev. at Steel Challenge '04.... one of these days I want a re-match! :)

Mike

Welcome John, do you limit yourself to ICORE & Steel? Or are you a USPSA competitor also?

Dave

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I have mostly done ICORE and the Steel Challenge in the past, but this year I started shooting USPSA.

I am now classified as a Limited shooter and I have shot 4 classifiers in Production.

I also stared shooting 3-Gun this year.

I am going to start shooting my revolver in the USPSA, I am not sure if I will shoot in the Revolver class or Limited ten with my 8-shot.

I do own a 625 so I might try and get classified in revolver.

If you like the 8-shooter, why not run that in revo? Just remember to count to 6.

Although right now I don't know anyone who is running their 8 in L-10, I have thought about it. The downside is running 8 instead of 10/11, and having to live with a little longer reload. And of course, there are usually a bunch of decent L-10 guys.

If you like the 8-shooter, why not run that in revo? Just remember to count to 6.

Although right now I don't know anyone who is running their 8 in L-10, I have thought about it. The downside is running 8 instead of 10/11, and having to live with a little longer reload. And of course, there are usually a bunch of decent L-10 guys.

Very ture I would hate getting my butt kicked by those bottom feeders!

I will give the revolver class a try. Shooting .38s will I have to shoot minor right?

Shooting minor will hopefully help keep me accurate and tuned up for ICORE.

I will give the revolver class a try. Shooting .38s will I have to shoot minor right?

Been shooting a 627 in L10 for a little while, may try it in Production if nobody complains...

John it's good to have you shooting with us in Richmond, we enjoy your company and besides being a really good shooter, you tape faster than those other guys..

mikey

Been shooting a 627 in L10 for a little while, may try it in Production if nobody complains...

John it's good to have you shooting with us in Richmond, we enjoy your company and besides being a really good shooter, you tape faster than those other guys..

mikey

Thanks Mikey

Hopefully I will have a Revolver on the next time I shoot in Richmond.

I hate it when people don't tape and do their part.

Well dang John it's about time we can hassle you on here too :) Now that we'll start having you shoot Revo, maybe someone can give Dan a run for his money. I may just start strapping my 610 on my hip a bit more often as well. I can usually beat Mikey though he's been shooting those pea shooter loads in his 627... <_<

Welcome to the forum! :)

Vince

In Revolver, shooting the 38/357 you would not have to shoot Minor as long as you make Major with your load.

Recoil with a 627 making Major with a 38/357 is a little more brisk than Major with a 625 in 45acp but you already know that.

If you ran it in L10, then I think you would be confined to Minor with the 38.

Well dang John it's about time we can hassle you on here too :) Now that we'll start having you shoot Revo, maybe someone can give Dan a run for his money. I may just start strapping my 610 on my hip a bit more often as well. I can usually beat Mikey though he's been shooting those pea shooter loads in his 627... <_<

Vince

be careful, we don't want to scare John off, any revo shooter is a plus even if it's some guy who can give the best of the revo shooters on this side of the country a run for their money...

and uh, lets be bringing that 610 out to the range next time bubba...we had a new shooter show up on Saturday with his Randy Lee 610, I shot it a few times, very nice action work, but it did make me scamper back to my "string & cork gun", lots of ommph in those 10mm factory loads..

but anyway, we got John, if he starts kicking our butts really bad, maybe we can trade him for 4 or 5 other revo shooters to some other club?

where's glock boy Carden when we need him?

mikey

Vince

be careful, we don't want to scare John off, any revo shooter is a plus even if it's some guy who can give the best of the revo shooters on this side of the country a run for their money...

and uh, lets be bringing that 610 out to the range next time bubba...we had a new shooter show up on Saturday with his Randy Lee 610, I shot it a few times, very nice action work, but it did make me scamper back to my "string & cork gun", lots of ommph in those 10mm factory loads..

but anyway, we got John, if he starts kicking our butts really bad, maybe we can trade him for 4 or 5 other revo shooters to some other club?

where's glock boy Carden when we need him?

mikey

You guys can harrass me all you want!

I guess I better start making excusses for my poor Revolver shooting now!

Like I have not shot my Wheel gun since the Postal Match and before that the Steel Challenge (witch I did not shoot very good at all, I could not seem to pull my head out at the Challenge, I was lucky to get 3rd.

And I have been shooting bottom feeders lately!

Is that enough excusses or should I work on some more?

"The sharks are swimming and 'chum' (john) is in the water". :blink:

Dont let'm see you bleed John, this crowd is "ruthless".

Hey Dan good too hear from you!

If you get a chance give me a call, I would like too pick your brain , I left you a message on your answer machine last night!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey John,

Good to see you finally got to the forum. I also noticed that you are looking for a 6.5" 627.

Me too, let me know if you find 2 . I have already searched Australia, so don't bother looking over here. Look forward to seeing you at the IRC.

Regards

Mark :D