Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Loving my CZC A01 SD

wooddog

• 4 months later...

Probably not but OAL does depend on what bullet you are using and there is always some variation from barrel to barrel.  My guess is the OR version uses the same barrel as the other A-01's so not long throat-ed.

On 1/14/2023 at 4:10 PM, wooddog said:

Gotta give a shoutout to the gang in Mesa!

Well done!

They are amazing. I currently have 11 pistols from them. Stuart is my go to man. Heres a pic of my recent custom build that he did for me. Top notch facility !

thumbnail (1).jpg

I am  HUGE CZC  fan. Stuart and the gang in that shop are very talented  indeed.  Cannot  seem to get enough of their  toys

the --SD  is my current favorite.  The  TS2 is not shabby either.

I have been using  a C O A L  of  1.140" using  round nose  9mm 124grFMJ bullets over  4.0gr of titegroup--make s me smile all day

enjoy yours  OP.

Edited by boatdoc173

On 6/2/2023 at 7:33 PM, Johnnymazz said:

They are amazing. I currently have 11 pistols from them. Stuart is my go to man. Heres a pic of my recent custom build that he did for me. Top notch facility !

thumbnail (1).jpg

That dust cover is fantastic . How did they do that/what do I need to ask CZC for to be done?

My SD arrived at my FFL yesterday.  Getting home and will pick it up over the weekend.  I had 2 LD’s but really didn’t like the nose weight.  Selling my open pistols as going to stick to “Open light”, and this is my hopeful option.  

10 hours ago, lennyo3034 said:

For those with A01 pistols, how tight was the slide frame fit?

My A01-LD came in yesterday and there was a good amount play on slide frame. Significantly looser than my TSO or Shadow 2 Orange. Rattles a good bit when shaking gun.

No rattle here

• 3 weeks later...

I’ve had mine since February and it’s been flawless perfection.  I haven’t shot my LD since.  Probably a thousand rounds through it and the accuracy is stunning.  The trigger makes my Shadow 2 feel like trash.

Just put a Holosun 507Comp on yesterday and will shoot it a bunch tomorrow.

IMG_0026.jpeg

• 1 month later...

On 6/27/2023 at 9:35 PM, LotI said:

I’ve had mine since February and it’s been flawless perfection.  I haven’t shot my LD since.  Probably a thousand rounds through it and the accuracy is stunning.  The trigger makes my Shadow 2 feel like trash.

Just put a Holosun 507Comp on yesterday and will shoot it a bunch tomorrow.

IMG_0026.jpeg

How does it shoot? This is the exact pistol I’m building soon and I want to know if you like it more than the LD and why

Edited by 42ATK

On 8/14/2023 at 11:04 PM, 42ATK said:

How does it shoot? This is the exact pistol I’m building soon and I want to know if you like it more than the LD and why

it transitions faster because the weight isn’t so far forward.  Both are very heavy already.  Accuracy is probably the same but my LD is irons vs the SD-OR.  My 50+ y/o eyes have transitioned to optics only shooting so the LD sits in the safe.  Someday I’ll put the OR slide on the LD to see how it shoots.