Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Czechmate optics

Kjrobbins24

1 hour ago, CClassForLife said:

CZC mount allows for nearly every popular optic. SRO, Romeo3, and RTS are the popular choices. I use a Romeo3 Max and my buddies use the SRO.

I was looking at the Romeo 3 XL. But don’t have any experience with it. It appears to have the biggest window out there. 

I tried the Romeo Zero for another gun and I absolutely hated it tbh. Would want to hear more feedback on other Sig/other optics before I commit to something

I run the Red ACCS Vulcan holosun 507 and are very pleased. I use the holosuns with the circle dots on some very high recoiling guns with great success. On my Czechmate, I use a mount from seboweapons that shifts the dot over the rear of the gun. It looks really cool but I’m not really sure it makes much of a difference over the czc mounts. 

good luck 

BECC27C2-9D61-40F6-BD8F-9AAC9E76430C.jpeg

On 12/22/2022 at 10:47 AM, Kjrobbins24 said:

Anyone have any recommendations for red dots for a czechmate? I have the C-More it came with, but have been looking around for a smaller footprint dot.

would like to hear what anyone else is running and the pros and cons.

Thanks!

The RTS2’s are finally rock solid after initially having growing pains. I have a few V4&V5 that are still perfect after many thousands of 9MAJOR rounds

I run the CGW mount because the CZC mount wasn't in stock when I really wanted one. Liking the DPP, as I had one laying around, but it'll likely be replaced with an SRO in the future since I have one on my Shadow 2.

https://imgur.com/a/3yUtSGb

My primary concern is the fact that it only has two mounting screws, but it hasn't loosened up. Nothing loctite can't fix. Ha.

25 minutes ago, VeilAndrew said:

I run the CGW mount because the CZC mount wasn't in stock when I really wanted one. Liking the DPP, as I had one laying around, but it'll likely be replaced with an SRO in the future since I have one on my Shadow 2.

https://imgur.com/a/3yUtSGb

My primary concern is the fact that it only has two mounting screws, but it hasn't loosened up. Nothing loctite can't fix. Ha.

Any issues or cons you’ve noticed with the CGW mount as opposed to CZC? I kind of like the smaller mount honestly. I do enjoy my tevo sports thumb rest on my TS2, also wondering as to the quality/placement of that thumb rest in your pic 

10 minutes ago, Kjrobbins24 said:

Any issues or cons you’ve noticed with the CGW mount as opposed to CZC? I kind of like the smaller mount honestly. I do enjoy my tevo sports thumb rest on my TS2, also wondering as to the quality/placement of that thumb rest in your pic 

I couldn't compare them side by side, but the CGW mount does seem to ride low, and I prefer that. I do wish I had three mounting screws, but I didn't know that prior to buying it. Doesn't seem to be a huge deal so far, though. I've only got two matches through with this setup.

The thumb rest in the pic is a lot better than the factory one with the CMORE mount for sure. It's a tiny bit wider and feels high quality. I like the placement of the thumb rest, personally.

1 minute ago, VeilAndrew said:

I couldn't compare them side by side, but the CGW mount does seem to ride low, and I prefer that. I do wish I had three mounting screws, but I didn't know that prior to buying it. Doesn't seem to be a huge deal so far, though. I've only got two matches through with this setup.

The thumb rest in the pic is a lot better than the factory one with the CMORE mount for sure. It's a tiny bit wider and feels high quality. I like the placement of the thumb rest, personally.

it looks nice, I’m used to the tevo sports where it’s nearly straight up and down lol.

17205580-416F-41ED-AC15-34EAB8F98B2D.jpeg

Yeah it's probably a little smaller than the Tevo, but you can see in my picture that there's one more vertical mounting hole. I've actually moved it to that one and it's been more pleasant.

I do like those brass grips. I've been meaning to get some. I'm missing the palm swells on my shadow 2.