Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Montana gold

mlmiller1

8 hours ago, mlmiller1 said:

Anyone have an idea of the approximate time(also which time zone you are in) each day montana gold lists bullets??  I cant seem to catch them in stock.  Thanks in advance. 

How much is it worth to you $$$$😂😂😂

1 hour ago, Don_B said:

Haven't checked in a while but usually they would list them around 7:00-7:15 in the morning, Mountain time zone. All I have seen were 124JHP, 115rn and 180JHP. 

11 hours ago, mlmiller1 said:

Anyone have an idea of the approximate time(also which time zone you are in) each day montana gold lists bullets??  I cant seem to catch them in stock.  Thanks in advance. 

Their re-stock time seems to shift from season to season. I wouldn't be surprised if it is different by now; way back when I was lurking hard to buy them the re-stock window was 1pm-3pm Mountain Time, but that was a few years ago.

Agreed that PD is the way to go; availability is infinitely better at the moment, price and quality is comparable.

If you're hell bent on going with MG, try to find out what time they've been re-stocking recently within the past few weeks or months, as the re-stock window does seem to shift often.

Edited by kamber

I talked to owner on the phone about 6-8 months ago. 

He advised his biggest obstacle is finding people to work and stick around. He said he finds people. Trains them. Then they leave and he has to start over. He apologized and said he was doing the best he could to keep people happy and keep his business running.

That’s why he was only producing 124’s at the time.

Sounds like he has found at least enough help to add some other bullets back into the mix.