Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Primer scams

usmc1974

Some reason when you go online to look for Primers. You see a lot of places advertising Primers for like 33-35 $1,000. What is up with this they don't take cash or credit cards the only use something like zella Zola

4 minutes ago, usmc1974 said:

Some reason when you go online to look for Primers. You see a lot of places advertising Primers for like 33-35 $1,000. What is up with this they don't take cash or credit cards the only use something like zella Zola

Many scammers online these days across the board. Always stick with conventional plastic for payment 

21 hours ago, TaterHead said:

Many scam now on primers. Simple rule: if they done take credit cards, it is scam.

That is what I thought primers for 35/1,000 that's not gonna happen any time soon.

Edited by usmc1974

Too good pricing

Only accepting non-traditional payment

mimicking legit companies' URLs: for example "rugerfirearms." instead of "ruger."

Weird or non existent contact/about pages

New or odd sounding web sites and business' that you are not familiar with

Spelling errors in proper names and descriptions

Anything that gives you pause

All are red flags and should be avoided.

Most scams are simple to figure out with a bit of poking around their site and some common sense

Edited by Artemas

22 hours ago, usmc1974 said:

That is what I thought primers for 35/1,000 that's not gonna happen any time soon.

+1. If they won't take a credit card there is a simple reason why -- they're a scam and don't want any consumer to have options to redress the matter if they don't deliver the product. Weird payment systems give the consumer no redress if they are scammed. because that money is gone for good... whether or not you receive the product you paid up front for.

Edited by GOF

On 10/17/2022 at 3:02 PM, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

Hate to say it but the real scam is the fact they convinced us that the price of primers is 100$ for 1000. 
sad and sick. 
shameful. And good people should never forget this manufactured crisis. 

🤦🏼‍♂️

7 hours ago, Superkaratemonkeyfighter said:

We’ll they only be up 15-20% if we weren’t being gouged by our own community. 
remember those who kick you when your down! 
there not your friend or ally.

it’s a stone cold lie that the price of manufacturing primers has gone up 200%  

Fact. 

Agreed 100%

Yes I’m sure that’s it. The greedy capitalist have devised a plan to scam us all. Where have I heard that before? Weird. If they just had to raise the price 200% for people to buy them, wonder why they didn’t just do that all along?

Even a child could see that .. 

because the shooting community 

would be in an uproar. 
like I said not all in this industry and community are our friends. 
this should give the honest people a good idea of who they are. 
and I always question those that through out there “ capitalism “as a reason to rip people off. 
so do you really believe the price of making primers has gone up an insane % 

or are you just making excuses for charging more ? 

Edited by Superkaratemonkeyfighter

And if your trying to get me to believe that 130$ is the price for a 1000 primers don’t bother 

I know some good people still selling them for 50$ for a 1000. 
He’s not selling for a loss ,he’s still making money ( capitalism ) 

granted can’t get the supply in to always get 1000 but it’s still the price if he’s selling 100 for 5$ or a 1000 for 50$ 

I use this as an eye opening time in history. 
and I’m sure those that are taking advantage of the shooting community hate being pointed out. 
but isn’t that always the case. 

Edited by Superkaratemonkeyfighter

1 hour ago, iflyskyhigh said:

Yes I’m sure that’s it. The greedy capitalist have devised a plan to scam us all. Where have I heard that before? Weird. If they just had to raise the price 200% for people to buy them, wonder why they didn’t just do that all along?

Are you a Democrat? Or something?