Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-gun

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, I don't know how I could fall asleep with Taran blasting away with his shotgun ten feet away from me.

Second, Phil your just wrong for documenting the fact. I will never fall asleep at a match again. Can't trust you guys! :P

Third, When I find out who "signed" me paybacks will be in order! <_<

Edited by Hey QuicksDraw!

I'm not too sure about Open, but I'm guessing that the two guys in Tactical that won $250 are the Lewis winners as far as the announcement went on the application. "Two Lewis Scoring cuts in Tactical [and Open] EACH FOR $250" They were listed by Aaron in the prize break downs on the first or second page.

Thanks for the responses. Hope to see some you 3-gun weirdo's at SSMM3G! :lol:

Phil

Oh, and as soon as I finished typing this, my prizes arrived!

Edited by gmshtr

Hi all, I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I have been away working and with family. I will be checking with my drop ship service tomorrow for any returned packages. If you feel you should have recieved a prize, based on the earlier published breakdown, but have not please email me directly.

As for the shotgun side match, that was administered by Karl at GT Targets, please contact him for any questions you may have.

I will post the match date for '06 in Feb. Hope to see you ALL return for a BIGGER and BETTER event.

Also, the Lewis money were the $250.00 prizes listed.

THANKS AGAIN TO EVERYONE!!!!!

Anyone have video of Jeff Cramblit clearing the 6 poppers and 6 clays with 9 shots?

Yea. I’d like to see that as well. Malcolm and I rode with him, so we heard about it on the way home about a 100 times. I'd still like to see it. He tells me he went first on that stage (kind of letting the cat out of the bag on his plan), but no one else tried it. Something about the last shot taking place while he was jumping through the air?

MHearn

Edited by mhearn

SHOTGUN SIDE MATCH PAYBACK:

SPEED SHOOT

500.00 TARAN BUTLER

200.00 ERIC LUND

100.00 RON SHORES

75.00 BENNY HILL

65.00 JIM MARTINO

55.00 TODD SIEGMUND

40.00 MIKE CARHEAR

30.00 ROBIN BROWN

20.00 RANDY LUTH

3 STAGE SIDE MATCH

150.00 PHIL STRADER

100.00 BENNY HILL

75.00 TY GENTRY

70.00 MARK OTTO

60.00 BOB NOVAK

50.00 BRUCE PIATT

40.00 JEFF CRAMBLIT

35.00 NICK WEIDHASS

30.00 JIM CLARK

THIS IS A 100% PAYBACK ON BOTH EVENTS. PLEASE EMAIL YOUR MAILING ADDRESS AND WILL FORWARD THE CASH. I HAVE STRADER, HILL, PIATT, OTTO AND CLARK READY TO GO. THANKS, KARL @ GT

SALES@GTTARGETS.COM

Edited by Karl @ GT

Hello, I sent all of the money orders (for everyone who supplied an address) out earlier today in regular mail. If you did not email me your address, please send it to me asap. thanks, Karl @ GT

Edited by Karl @ GT